Bountiful baby Cuddle bodies?

Just saw this

10 Likes

awesome! I’ve never made a cuddle baby, but I’m excited to try it out!

2 Likes

Oh Yayayaya!!!
I have been needing one for months and wishing I could order it from them with another order of bodies I need.

4 Likes

No Way!!! YAS BB thank you!! Now if they do some 1/4 arms and bodies my reborn world be complete lol!

9 Likes

Wow I had no idea i just ordered I would have tried it out. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Oh yes! I really want to try the 1/4 limbs and body by Adrie Stoete, If BB did that style I would for sure try it also.

2 Likes

Are these any different than the ones Roseann makes?

2 Likes

I love making cuddle babies and so glad that they’ll have cuddle bodies too.

3 Likes

I think the biggest difference is you can custom order from @RoseannsBoutique and can’t from bb and from the video they included it looks like you have to assemble it yourself? I bought a bunny body from Roseann and it was completely assembled with spaces in the limbs for stuffing that you just stitch up…

5 Likes

Also @RoseannsBoutique offers cute patterns if you want something totally unique.

5 Likes

Hey ladies, I hear you’ve been talking about me. My ears were ringing. Lol
I also make 1/4 limb bodies if anyone needs one. I make my cuddle bodies in doe suede or flannel prints. Pm me if there’s an interest.

18 Likes

Roseanne makes the best bodies ever! She will continue to have all my body business! :heart:

8 Likes

I will continue to use Roseannes bodies also! :blue_heart: but this is cool! I haven’t looked into it but are they offering more heads?

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you do the 1/4 limbs as well! Are you taking orders right now?

1 Like

She always is!!! :heart: @RoseannsBoutique

2 Likes

I love that BB Cuddle bodies have shoulders.

1 Like

I am sure there will be plenty of business to go around. :slight_smile:

@Reborndaddyog Vinyl Parts Tagged "Head Only" - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Good night,
I’m just seeing this now!! Yay !!! I’ve been wanting some cuddle bodies so I’m super glad they will be available from bb!
Now I’ve got to put together an order * chuckle * I’ve been putting it off , no excuses now lol

1 Like

Her bodies are also less expensive that BB cuddle bodies

3 Likes