Bountiful Baby Black Friday Sale Has Begun!

For BB, use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to get 50% off everything, site wide!

This BB coupon is ONE TIME USE only! Expires 11/28/21.

We have “Additional Discounts” items as well. Yes, the BLACKFRIDAY coupon gives you an additional 50% off of those discounted prices, which gives you a VERY good overall discount! You can see these “Additional Discounts” items on our home page:

Kinby is also have a BLACKFRIDAY coupon sale, with everything 40% off. The Kinby coupon expires at the end of the month, and you can use it multiple times. So it’s a bit different from the BB coupon. Kinby is here:

And finally, I am ramping up the liquidation of SURVIVAL OPS GEAR products that I announced a few days ago. If you remember, I gave you the BBDISCOUNT coupon code @ 50% off, but now you also have a BLACKFRIDAY coupon code at 70% off! And yes, there are “Additional Discounts” items listed as well, and the BLACKFRIDAY coupon gives you that additional 70% off of those discounted prices.

The BLACKFRIDAY code is ONE TIME USE only, and expires 11/28/21. The BBDISCOUNT code is 50% off and expires at the end of the year, and you can use the BBDISCOUNT code as often as you wish.

We are liquidating these product, and not restocking them. These products would make good Christmas presents for the guys in your life.

Thanks so much!

Nevin Pratt, CEO

5 Likes

There’s not a huge selection of tea pens in stock, any chance you are adding inventory during this coupon?? Also is the Black Friday coupon separate at each site or combined as 1 coupon regardless where you use it??

1 Like

Most realborns are out of stock :cry:

3 Likes

Each site is a separate business.

Bountiful Baby will likely add stock during the sale.

Survival Ops Gear almost certainly will not (it is liquidating).

Kinby probably won’t change.

Nevin

2 Likes

Thank you I ordered from this sale this morning I’m excited.

Thanks!!

Wish the coupon could be used more than once. I purchased last night then decided I wanted a few more things today but couldn’t use the coupon so I just emptied my cart :frowning_face:

Are they still selling kits with issues ?

I think they cleared out a majority of the kits with known issues in the seconds clearance sales that they have had for the past few weeks.

I don’t know whether they are still using the new factory, but I certainly hope not.

2 Likes