Bonnies twin b

Just curious. Anyone know how long pre-order is open on this little one?

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m thinking pre orders had to be in by the 13th of May but after twin A is released at the doll show then you are able to purchase twin A and or twin B but thats not until September. I’m pretty sure I read that somewhere but now can’t find where it was. I may be totally wrong tho

I’m thinking pre orders had to be in by the 13th of May but after twin A is released at the doll show then you are able to purchase twin A and or twin B but thats not until September. I’m pretty sure I read that somewhere but now can’t find where it was. I may be totally wrong tho

Oh I did read that after the 13th, excess kits from the dealers who purchased the kits will be available.

I ordered her from Macpherson and she should be on her way sometime next week.

I hadn’t heard when she would be mailed? Is there an update on “B”?

I’m not sure. All I know is that I got the invoice to pay in full yesterday and a message stating she would be on her way sometime in the next week.

1 Like

Super! I haven’t gotten a bill for the postage yet from my order, but I ordered from Small Wonders.

My supplier said this: “My email from Bonnie last week still says “Mid to Late June”. <3 it is most likely every bit of 3-4 weeks, until the majority are in stock. :slight_smile: those who had less than 50 orders will take a week or two longer to get. I had over, so mine are coming directly from the factory… Still shouldn’t be for a few weeks. :D”

Let me know when you get shipping notification please!

You ordered over 50 dolls? WOW! Or am I reading that wrong?

~Mandy

I ordered from Kaitlyn, who is Small Wonders, and SHE ordered over 50 of the Twin B. I only ordered one from her. Sorry - I guess my post was confusing. Anyway, I think it is strange that MacPherson’s is billing for the balance of the pre-order when Small Wonders thinks it will be mid to late June.

Hmmm… that’s weird…

Bonnie Brown’s site says pre-orders by the 13th of May and expected mid to late June as well…I do not see where it is considered a Limited Edition Kit at this stage…It does say that the sculpt will not work with a standard cloth body and that a special body is being designed for her…let us know if you get yours earlier…maybe she is getting them straight from the factory and they are shipping early??