Bodies out of stock

I am very concerned that the bodies are not being restocked. I have stopped ordering kits due to there is no bodies to go with the kits. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Be patient, I guess. I imagine they are involved in inventory and taxes this time of year. Otherwise, you could order bodies from somewhere else. I love the Realborn bodies. They are some of my favorites, but there are other nice bodies out there too.

4 Likes

I am glad I stocked up on several - but I do have Maisie done with no body. I am playing the waiting game, too.

Maisie - http://www.bountifulbaby.com/seaside/index/supplies?_s=RkuEoRpbiJbhxwBN&_k=SgtZzIup&s=5577+3011+1512&t=Item+Numbers&d=false&c=3311

1 Like

Well, how about that! I guess I missed the email telling me it was back in stock.
thanks!

2 Likes

It is just the other version… the string body is still out of stock. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We realize that the inventory on the bodies has been frustrating for some but we are in the process of getting all of our bodies restocked. We should have it all resolved pretty quick. We love all you guys!!

10 Likes

We appreciate you all!

Oh ok - which is what I want - I have my own stash of cable ties.Especially for this one - she is going to be a playborn.

1 Like

I know, I add my own cable ties also, but if you need the body before that, the one with included ties is there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just goes to show how much we rely on BB. They are usually sending our orders out within days. They spoil us.

2 Likes

Thanks for updating us. @AnnDee

1 Like

I hate to sound stupid but what is a playborn?

Thank you

Not stupid at all. It’s a doll that is more child friendly, with only polyfil, less detail, but still realistic, no magnet. (And much cheaper, of course)

We knew you were working on it! As usual, BB is on the ball!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Could you give a time frame on when 566 body will be back in stock. I have been waiting months and was told it would be in the first week of March. But nothing yet.

I know how you feel. I’m in the same boat with belly plates and eyes.