Blushing

Hi all, I’m having trouble finding the perfect blushing color I want. I use genisis. Can you guys post pictures of your blushed babies and what you used? Thank you

2 Likes

I use Magenta, Q crimson, Pyrrole Red, and some Genesis Red quite often. Not always in every mix. It varies. I also use shades of purple or blue mixed in. Experiment with different colors to see what you like.

11 Likes

Following for ideas on future dolls . Finished my first doll today and I just used the lips/nails/blush for the blushing.

I spent a year experimenting with different colour combinations and styles until I was happy.

That Evelyn in perfection! Such beautiful colors!

2 Likes

Beautiful as always. I have all the other colors except magenta. I know I want a pink red color. I used q crimson for the last baby and he is nice but more pink than I want.

1 Like

These babies are absolutely perfect!!!

1 Like

Thank you, Lisa and Estelle!

@Chasityreborns, yes, I find that Q Crimson by itself can be more pink than I like, too. I will often add some Genesis red to it, and maybe a touch of Ultramarine Blue and see how it looks. I recommend Magenta, too. I use the 02 a lot with other colors and sometimes by itself as a mottle.

1 Like

Is it magenta 02 you are talking about as a mottle or pyrole red 02? I will have to get some magenta. Where can I buy it? I usually order from bountiful baby but I don’t think I’ve seen that one. Can I mix it? Thanks again

1 Like

Your babies are so cute and realistic!!:blush::grinning:

1 Like

That Evelyn!!! SCRUMPTIOUS:)

1 Like

Your babies are PERFECT! Which magenta do you use? I have Q.magenta 04, I think, but it doesn’t do what I want it to do.

1 Like

Yes, Magenta 02. I get it in the petite jar size at Hunnybuns Nursery. You can get them here:

@Harmie @PaperCityDolls, and @Peachtree, thank you so much! :blush: Evelyn took me almost 6 months before I felt he looked right. I named him Erik and he sold to a very happy momma. Leelou went to a happy home, too.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like