Blonde moment

Okay I had a serious blonde moment. It was bad enough that a week ago I was talking to my hubby on
my cell phone, walking down the stairs and complaining that I left my phone upstairs and I am running out of time. All stressed out about not having time to run back up stairs to find where I left it. He says “ aren’t you talking to me on it?” :rofl:.
So I am painting my second layer of paint, when I see this big bump, bulging spot on the shin. I mentally have a freak out moment, “Oh no it must be one of those air bubbles in the vinyl! What do I do” I decided I would not bake it again until I looked on the forum on what can be done. I also thought I better take a photo to share in a thread if need be. So here is my pic…

I was the end of the paint brush handle I was using to make it easier to hold and paint :rofl:

19 Likes

Lol…girl we all have moments like these.

4 Likes

That sounds like something that could have happened to me, haha.

1 Like

Lol, could have been me though :blush:

1 Like

Lol oh my…your to funny!!! The scary part is, that I can see myself doing that too lol

2 Likes

I have done all of this, @PutABonnetOnIt! Looking for my phone while it’s in my hand, looking for it while talking on it, looking for my keys whole holding them. Even this. I have done the exact same thing with a stick and wondered why there was a bump and/or dark spot.

Welcome to the club.:rofl:

4 Likes

This club we belong to, it sure keep you humble :rofl:

1 Like

I am so happy to not be crazy all by my lonesome, I have great company :heart:

3 Likes

Sounds like it could have been me

1 Like

I do stuff like this, too. Usually it is my glasses, and they’re on my face. :grin: I’ve done that with my phone before, too.

4 Likes

Ive done both and like @InfantInspirations, looking for my glasses when they are on my face. Wondering where something is when its in my hand…brain fog!

4 Likes

Wish I could say its a blond moment but for me its old age :rofl:

1 Like

It’s scary how many Senior, for me moments I have. It probably extends way beyond moments. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh my too funny :joy: I have lots of those moments

1 Like

I don’t think I want to join this club. You guys can keep it exclusive. LOL

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt You are not alone. I scared like this myself too. And now I know that I am not alone also! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I seriously thought I was alone in this incident, you all are making me feel better lol

4 Likes

You are definitely not alone. I look for my phone while holding it and look for my glasses while I’m wearing them, all the time. I even once got in my car, push the button to start it, and then sat there freaking out because I thought I left my keys in the house. (You can’t push to start your car without the keys IN the car.) lol.

1 Like

So the brain fog has been heavy in your area too :joy:

1 Like