Blind Nipples and Baby Bottles

So, if you could buy blind nipples, would you? How much would you expect them to cost?

If you could buy a complete baby bottle with a blind nipple already in it, what would you want it to look like and what would you expect to pay for it?

I’m just kicking around some ideas here and need some input.

Blind nipples? Could you please explain…

Nipples without holes so you don’t need to seal them. I believe nonies sells them already though…

Ohhh!

1 Like

She does, but not many people know about it. I’d like to market to both artists and collectors.

If you’re looking for business ideas, I think it would be cool to sell some things from other countries that may have expensive shipping if bought from those countries. For example, Australian diapers, Suavinex pacifiers, etc. Just things we can’t get in the US or things that are hard to find in non-major cities.

3 Likes

Excellent! That’s the kind of ideas I need. I have hear of Suavinex, but tell me about Austrailian diapers. What makes them special?

Good rooting needles!!! I have to get 43g from secrist, 46 crown from hunnybunns and 43german from dolls by Sandie! The ones I got from bb are terrible… And also the ones I got from gobaby!! It’s hard to find the good ones, it would be nice if they were all in the same place!

1 Like

Carry a rooting pillow… Not many people do, and they are awesome!

2 Likes

Also the ultra newborn eyes, I can’t find them except overseas! Lol

1 Like

It was just an idea. I myself have hard times getting adorabe outfits into my Target store that may be found in Chicago or a big city as such. I don’t really know what is special about Australian diapers.

1 Like

Super cute preemie clothes!!!

1 Like

You’re on a roll Nikki!!! Keep going!!! :heart_eyes:

Yes, I was thinking about Preemie clothes that don’t cost a fortune!

2 Likes

I’ve found some before at Burlington Coat Factory…

Photo props and backgrounds.

2 Likes

Girl you are on a roll! Keep on going !!

1 Like

Maybe a section for consignment items. For example… I have been wanting to buy a gently used car seat for baby photos. Also, you could list hand made items made by some of the ladies on here.

1 Like

A section for sculpting supplies… It seems a lot of members are interested in sculpting.
Ok, I’ll stop- I’m sure I’m annoying. I was a purchasing agent and I wish with reborn supplies there was a place for one stop shopping.oh!!! Hard to find brushes and prisma pencils… Some colors are hard to find! Like cream and Sephia for example.

4 Likes

@Nikkiroc Thank you for all the great ideas!

1 Like