Black Friday sale

Went back for a couple more. Just ordered Lavender and Maggie. I gotta stay away from here!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. Iā€™m going to head back too for jade and not sure how else after buying 2 big Josephā€™s last night :grin:

1 Like

Evelyn looks so cute. I havenā€™t purchased her kit yet

1 Like

Me too!!

1 Like

The big Joseph kits were such a good deal!! And plus that kit is absolutely adorable. I usually donā€™t make kits that big but I was so eager to put him together that he, well I made a girl so she, came to life fast. Canā€™t wait to work on another as soon as these arrive!

2 Likes

I ordered Evelyn Awake and Angel Girl.

2 Likes

I got Lavender and Pricilla sleeping. As well as a bunch of bodies and eyes I needed for other babies.

2 Likes

I got Jennie Asleep and Brooklyn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes me too!! I want to reborn one and give him to my mom for Christmas lol

1 Like

Does macpherson usually do a Black Friday sale?

She will love him!!! That sculpt is perfect for boy or girl too and you cannot beat the cuddly factor of a big baby that chubby! I want to keep one of the two for myself.

1 Like

Absolutely!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got my black friday babies today! That was fast!!

4 Likes

I do not know when I will actually get to paint, but I love Landon and just had to get his little sister Lavender for my own collection. I finished him about this time last year and could not part with him (though in my collection he is a girl). I also got Jaycee- I cut myself off at two kits. Good thing big Joseph was already sold out or I could not have stuck to my limit!

The ones I want are sold out! Darren and June. :confused: Especially Darren

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly who I got. :heart:ļø

1 Like