Black Friday / Cyber Monday

Hi Everyone!

As you know, our “Black Friday / Cyber Monday” sale was last weekend, and our best kit deals were then. But we are still offering a BIG sale this weekend. There are FAR more kits on sale right now than we normally have, plus MANY more other items. So if you missed our sale last weekend, come check this one out!

Nevin Pratt, CEO
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

I am thankful for your numerous great deals! :pray:t2: :sparkling_heart: I have a question though - why is Aspen never on Sale? I think I have seen every kit on sale, Aspen is the only one who is left out (or did I miss her?). :frowning:

If you’d be interested in a 2nds Aspen it’s on sale:

4 Likes

Thank you dear Karen! :kissing_closed_eyes::two_hearts: I have her twin Leif, I simply HAVE to have her too! Precious babies! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :blush: Always happy to help someone spend money! :grin:

4 Likes

I caught Aspen on sale last week, but it was for a very short time. After several hours, the deep discount kits were back to the same group that had been on sale for a week or so. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Aw, thank you! I checked BB 100 times, lol but I never catched Aspen on Sale. I was wondering what that means, …is she so popular that they “don’t have to” put her on Sale, or is she not so popular and they “don’t bother” putting her on Sale. I don’t see Aspen much around here. I am just curious. I will get her, I love that baby, and Seconds is a good option, never had a problem with them quality-wise.

1 Like

She is on sale right now

2 Likes

Thank you dear Jenni! :sparkling_heart: I got her! :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see her with her twin Leif, omg, they will looks so cute together!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

btw these are my favorite versions of Aspen and Leif so far …