Birthday gift 😱

Guys I’m so excited! My family surprised me for my birthday with a lighting system with backdrops. They saw my struggle with trying to capture good light when taking photos. I was like I don’t care if I have nothing to photograph right now just put it up so I can try it out lol.
The twin A pics are just using my cell and the lighting. I love it.
OAN: Reborn friends are the absolute best.
@marleeton popped this kit on my porch all snuggly and in a cute seat with a bow. I was all excited til I saw it’s the Olive kit she’s been trying to toss off onto me :laughing: I’m gonna paint this kit just because now :rofl:
My day started off great and ended the same. I am grateful that I’ve had the chance to share my birthday for 19 years with my daughter. I turned 41 today and I’m looking forward to sharing many more.

31 Likes

Happy birthday! Olive will look so cute under those lights when you finish her! :joy:

2 Likes

Happy birthday…love your new lighting set up…and nownyou will have a cute little one to photo using it!!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! What an exciting abs happy day with the great gifts.

2 Likes

Lol thanks. I hope so. She’s gonna be my challenge kit :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you!!:blush:

1 Like

:slight_smile: Thank you!!

2 Likes

lucky lady, Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

How sweet! They did gooooood! :heart:

3 Likes

Awesome birthday gifts :heart: Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! What a great gift! Looks great in photos and love the kit in the car seat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! I have a great family.

1 Like

Yes they did :heart_eyes: Thank you!

:slight_smile: Thank you

Thank you! I can’t wait to paint that kit now bc I’m regifting it to Lisa for Christmas :joy:

3 Likes

That’s the best regifting!!! The gift that keeps on giving

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy happy birthday!!!

1 Like

Happy birthday, amazing gift!!

1 Like

Wow!! That’s awesome. Happy Birthday!! :birthday::gift::tada:

1 Like