Big newborn baby!

Hi there everybody! I came across this article from about 5 years ago about a baby boy who was born weighing 13 lbs, 10 oz and with a length of 25 inches. I thought this was interesting and wanted to share it with you all.: Pennsylvania mother gives birth to 13lb 25in long baby boy | Daily Mail Online

With a baby that size could a 25 inch reborn be considered a newborn?
Thanks,
Julie

1 Like

not sure about your question but I definitely know I wouldn’t of wanted to be the mommy that pushed that baby out lol

5 Likes

Personally, I feel like it can because all babies are not the same. Not all babies are born weighing 4-6 pounds and 18-21 inches. Just like with “3 month Joseph”, I’ve seen people list him as a toddler even though he is only 3 months. Plus, these are dolls and I feel like people can do whatever they want and be as creative as they want :smiley: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Luckily he was born by C-Section. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For my real kids, my smallest newborn was 17 inches and my longest newborn was 24 inches. The rest were between 18 and 21 inches. So yes, when I see larger kits, I absolutely can see them as a newborn or as a 6 month old. No two babies are the same.

2 Likes