Big kits

You work your way up from the foot of the doll kit to the thigh so you do touch or smear the paint or part that you already painted. Same for the arms. It works well for me. Hope this helps!!:grinning:

1 Like

This post is two years old. I bet she figured it out by now. :wink:

1 Like

But thanks for bumping this post up. Now I want a child sized kit. I have no self control. :tired_face:

3 Likes

And you would be correct. :rofl::rofl::rofl: What’s really funny is that I STILL have not painted my child size doll. I don’t mind big kits at all and know how to paint them now. I seem to mind the fact that I can’t paint hair on them and call it a day. :joy:

3 Likes

Right?! I guess you could paint hair and call it a boy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m the same way. Now I’m pricing a toddler kit!:rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have several toddler kits. I already did 2 Kenzies. Now I’m trying to decide which one to get out…Emmy or Lilli Marlaine. Or both. :thinking:

2 Likes

LOL…I didnt even notice this thread was two years old until I saw @Katinafleming post.
Im actually kinda glad someone dragged it out though because I have some of these questions. I’m going to do Liam soon.
You could still do the wig @DollyPardon

Please make the Lilli Marlaine she’s one of my dream kits hehe.

1 Like

I really love this last doll. Do you know where you got the wig and what size? Your dolls are gorgeous.

I want to get Liam too. Sooooo cute.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This one?

She is rooted with human hair.

2 Likes

I have a hugeTibby head, and Mackenzie head. I think you should do a big cuddle baby and I’ll trade you for let’s say a Darren head???

Which one is Mackenzie. I already have a giant Tibby, as well as an extra Emmy head that I have no idea what to do with. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, it’s Kenzi

I’m not fond of the big kits. I have a couple of Kenzi’s and tibby is a test head. I’m gonna send you a pm.

2 Likes

Someone was wanting a Kenzie head. I saw a post today. Don’t remember who it was though.

1 Like

@KarenET was looking for one!!

3 Likes

Yes, Karen needs one! She had a mishap. :wink:
@KarenET

1 Like

ok, i sent Karen a pm

1 Like