Best straight deep brown/black mohair?

I have someone interested in me making them a portrait doll of their daughter. She looks asian/japanese (and a complete beauty) and I was wondering what would be the best mohair that is deep brown or black and straight. Please give me a link or name and the approx. cost, if you know. Thanks so much in advance!

You can use human hair.

Or I have a TON of mohair! I was experimenting with a new mohair dye and learned less is more the WRONG way. So…I have like 3 pounds of 6 inch, super dark brown, wavy, shiny, first cut mohair. It’s dyed with a wool dye formulated in the 1800’s (not human hair dye) and does not run or fade. I can sell you some through paypal, a handful enough for one thickly rooted baby for $10? I don’t have a postal scale so I can’t measure by the Oz.

These are cell phone pictures.

It roots well with single strand of hair and a 46g and 43g single barbs. I already sold this baby so I can’t get a better picture…This is the dark brown on my Shyann

Thicker older babies hair, rooted in the middle with a 40g. (Plugs not thinned yet)
Here is the dark color

Here it is in lighter colors
Golden brown on My Rowan:

Medium Brown:

— Begin quote from “Iansmommie”

You can use human hair.

Or I have a TON of mohair! I was experimenting with a new mohair dye and learned less is more the WRONG way. So…I have like 3 pounds of 6 inch, super dark brown, wavy, shiny, first cut mohair. It’s dyed with a wool dye formulated in the 1800’s (not human hair dye) and does not run or fade. I can sell you some through paypal, a handful enough for one thickly rooted baby for $10? I don’t have a postal scale so I can’t measure by the Oz.

It roots well with single strand of hair and a 46g and 43g single barbs. I already sold this baby so I can’t get a better picture…This is the dark brown on my Shyann

Thicker older babies hair, rooted in the middle with a 40g. (Plugs not thinned yet)
Here is the dark color

Medium Brown:

— End quote

That hair is beautiful! If this deal works out, I will definitely buy some from you… It looks great, esp. on Rowan! Thanks so much and I will PM you later.

I use ruby red black straight from BB on all my asians works perfect

— Begin quote from “Brat247”

I use ruby red black straight from BB on all my asians works perfect

— End quote

I may end up using that, I was just wondering if there was something better, but that was what I was thinking. Thanks!

I use the RubyRed on almost all of my black haired babies especially Asian babies. I am having a hard time find a black that doesn’t end up with an odd grayish cast besides their’s. I always wash it before I root with it but it stays true black and looks very nice. Their darkest brown does have a reddish cast to it in the sunlight just to let you know.

— Begin quote from “Iansmommie”

You can use human hair.

Here is the dark color

Medium Brown:

— End quote

Can u please tell me whare i can find this dye at , i’d like to buy some good dye,PM me please thank you for any help huggs Rose