Best place to post your babies for sale?

Hi everyone! To be honest, I’m shocked Luxe hasn’t sold yet, he’s probably my best reborn to date. I’ve posted him almost everywhere, reborns.com, Facebook groups, Instagram, and here. I’ve had around 5 people contact me about him but everyone flakes out. I’ve lowered his cost aswell. Where do you guys post your reborns? I’m honestly thinking about eBay or Etsy now. Update! I’ve attached the link here! https://www.reborns.com/item/68650/10

9 Likes

I think posting on eBay and etsy both because reborn can sell pretty quick

1 Like

But beautiful baby!! Great job

1 Like

He is gorgeous! He definitely could have a higher price tag on him! Do you have photos with a tad better lighting that show his coloring and details better in your listings? If so it jus must be the fact that life is a bit busy for most with summer vacation coming to a close etc.

3 Likes

I think baby looks awesome!

2 Likes

I use eBay… a haven’t had any trouble with it. I’ve tried Reborns and only sold 1 doll and I had 6 months of membership.

1 Like

Mine have sold pretty quickly on Reborns.com and Etsy.

1 Like

Beautiful baby. I’m surprised too why he hasn’t been adopted. Good luck in finding him a new home.

2 Likes

He’s beautiful!

2 Likes

I use reborn and Etsy. But it has been pretty slow right now being summer. It is that time of year but things should start picking up in September.

1 Like

I love this baby, what do I do if Im interested in adopting him?

1 Like

Welcome! @Blevnthyself I believes she meant to say reborns.com but here is that lovely baby!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll have to make an account.

Thank you​:grin: I’ll try and take some new pictures, I attached his link to my post! Yes, could be the time of year :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Welcome Danielle! I updated my post with his link to his listing. You can also private message me :heart:

Thank you for posting his link!

1 Like