Best pic yet!

Today!!

23 Likes

She looks soooooo GOOD! :heart:

2 Likes

Aww what a little dumplin’ Look at her little tummy. She looks to be doing very well and gaining weight. Wonderful! She is adorable.

2 Likes

oh my goodness!!! She looks sooooooo good…so healthy and happy and gorgeous…If I was grandma I would not leave the hospital…lol She is absolutely soooo precious and adorable…They are so amazing those tiny little bundles…just amazing!!!

3 Likes

Oh gosh. Please let me sniff her! (Okay, I’m a wierd baby-sniffer. I think we covered that before). I want to hug her and kiss her and snuggle her to pieces! She is so cute!

5 Likes

I sniff babies, too! One of the best smells ever!!! Puppy breath is next but that’s a different story! :wink:

Nikki, she looks so good! Her color is wonderful and she looks so relaxed and happy. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh puppy breath! I love puppy breath!

3 Likes

She looks so peaceful! What a sweetheart :heart:

1 Like

Lol when she was first born I said… SMELL HER FOR ME!!! We all weirdo baby sniffers lololol I love you guys❤️ I am very excited to meet her in September. I haven’t seen any of my family in 3 years. And I am a total momma and daddy’s girl. It’s been so hard and lonely. BUT! We are having a reunion in September thanks to LUNA:-) I get to see my parents and my brother and sister❤️

6 Likes

She looks amazing! And think she looks like a Joanna Gomes kit. :wink: I know you loved her Zachary.

1 Like

I know how you feel…I have not seen my family in 8 years…I have one grandson that I have never met in person (he is 7 years old now…) wahhhhhhhhh! We are a very tight knit close family (I am the eldest sister, 2nd eldest to an older brother, of 6 siblings so we have a very large family…) I miss everyone so much. :sob: :sob: Hoping to get across sometimes in the next couple of years…Time just gets away tooooooo quickly…

2 Likes

It really does. :weary:

She looks so good, she’s got beautiful color for a preemie, so glad she is doing so well prayers are answered !

1 Like

Beautiful little girl. She looks like shes doing great!!!

1 Like

I love her hair! She’s adorable.

1 Like

Starr, why don’t you try to make it NEXT year and you cane come to the ROSE show so we can all meet you !!! I think the show is in August next year. Wouldn’t that be fun???

3 Likes

Nik, the baby looks wonderful and she looks like she is really putting on some weight, she is getting nicely rounded, She is beautiful and very blessed to be born into your family!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Lynn! I can’t wait to hold her!!!

Growing! My goodness! What a little sweetheart ! I don’t think I could wait to go see her, when my daughter had her first she called on her way to the hospital ,a 3 hour drive but I was there for delivery!

1 Like

She’s gorgeous! :heart: