Best eye size for Gabriel

I know it says 20mm, but would 22’s look better? Also… What would be the most realistic color for him? I scored an old style Gabriel!!! So excited! I had posted my old baby pic of myself and yall matched me with Gabriel. I am going to reborn him for my mom… And try again to get her to like my reborning.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it helps, but I’m working on the new Gabriel right now and am using the 20 mm eyes. They are a tight fit. Here’s a picture with the 20s if it helps you get an idea of how they look.

4 Likes

Opps, I put the eyes in quickly and just noticed they are a bit cross-eyed… Sorry about that. Not a good look for him.

Wow!!! Gorgeous! Wow!!! Those 20’s look perfect!!! What color did u use?

I’m pretty sure that they are these http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/inventory/images/premiumbbeyes/deepbluesky.jpg
I ordered them from bb and I really like them.

1 Like

So adorable! I love the crossed eyes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

He is real cute and the eye color looks really good, I do notice the left eye is quite a bit bigger than the right eye. I hate it when the eyes are off, it makes the eyes very hard to set and look good.

Oh man!!! Like lulu???Z

Yup. I gave Meredith crossed eyes. Some babies just look adorable that way. I remember laughing at the cute cross eyed stare my real babies would give me.

2 Likes