Best current AA hair?

Hi everyone, I am asking if anyone has advice on curly dark brown mohair for a AA baby? I usually use the dark brown curly mohair from hunny buns reborns which I don’t mind but I wanted to see if anyone uses anything specific they really like? I did look in the past forum posts but a lot of what I found was links that no longer work.

Thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I used human hair that I bought on ebay when I made Saskia

3 Likes

Super cute, love her dress :heart_eyes: thank you, I will look into that option :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m still working on finding the best AA hair. I’ve seen a few dolls with it but it looked synthetic. Right now, I just search for curly kid mohair.

1 Like

I do really like the curly mohair from hunny buns reborn supplies for AA but I seen some people’s AA babies with even more beautiful hair :joy::heart_eyes: just wondering where they get it from :woman_shrugging:t3::thinking: thank you at least I know curly kid mohair to start since some I have bought didn’t work at all for AA :see_no_evil:lol

1 Like

This baby has the curly kid mohair. I placed an order for black curly kid mohair a few months ago. I should be getting it in a few days.

4 Likes

Where is the mohair from? if you don’t mind me asking :slightly_smiling_face: also, does it take a long time to get it? I love the way that hair looks :heart_eyes:

Thank you, I made her outfit. I love sewing and crocheting as well.

1 Like

Here are some I have used.

Human hair Remi wefts with the spiral curl option. At first I didn’t think it was going to work because the hair was kind of stiff, but once I washed and conditioned the hair it came out nice and very soft. I have pruchased the kinky texture also, but haven’t had the chance to try it yet.
DSC_6238

Angela Sprott’s curly mohair is one of my favorites. She sells on etsy, but her hair sells out very fast. Roots nice with little to no waste and I like the tight curls it produces.
Claire

This one I used Slumberland black curley yearling mohair. It is more wavy than curly and does not have the tight curl like some of the others.

2 Likes