Best camera on phone?

I STILL have an iPhone 6 Plus and I’m wondering… how much better is the camera on the 10? Or should I say… the X?
My hubby has the 7 and his camera is way better than mine but I’m wondering what y’all think if you have the new iPhone.

1 Like

Following. I still have an antique iPhone 5. I need to upgrade. But I need to find one with a really good camera too. My phone is my only access to the internet, and iPhone 5 pictures aren’t cutting it. :grimacing::wink:

1 Like

What i do know is… the iPhone 7 camera takes beautiful pictures. So, I’m guessing with the X… they would be super🧐

2 Likes

I’ll do you one better I still have the ENV3 not even a smart phone lol. It’s almost 10 years old haha

1 Like

Lol. That’s funny. When friends of family try to send me emojis they tend to show as just a question mark inside a square. They say “download the update.” I have to constantly remind them that my antique, rotary dial iPhone 5 can’t handle any updates. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::phone:

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc I have 7+ Hubby has X I do know we like his phone, lol! I think the camera is better but that is coming from someone who is and always will be horrible at taking pics. It is definitely an art. I say get it but something better is probably coming out soon right?

2 Likes

Do not get the iPhone X, I have it, my son n daughter. We all have had problems with it. Sometimes mine won’t ring. The other day FaceTime froze up, I couldn’t cut the phone off. I couldn’t do nothing. I had to let the battery die. I wish I had never brought the phone.

1 Like

The pictures I posted of Joseph n Landon was taken with the iPhone X. The camera is nice tho.

1 Like

My friends have newer iPhones, wish I knew which one… I am absolutely in love with the portrait mode on their iPhone ( I use android) my friends who use this portrait mode have the most amazing pro looking photos.

2 Likes

@Msmimi04 my phone has acted weird since I moved here. I was used to high speed everything but in a small populated area - no!

2 Likes

I have iphone 7 and my daughter has 7plus. Her pictures are wayyy better than mine. they look clearer for some reason.

My phone does this all the time. I have to shut it off and reboot it. I thought it was because it’s getting old and has had tons of use. I’m going to do some research, maybe I’ll get the iPhone 8. I won’t switch from Apple because all my d vices are linked and I have everything apple. So, I’m stuck for the next 10 years or until all my Apple stuff dies. Lololol

1 Like

My husband too has everything Apple he is stuck too. I am not stuck but he keeps buying the “new” phone. I’ll take the leftovers, lol! New to me!

2 Likes

Go with the iPhone 8 or 8plus. I have 2 iPads n 2 iPhones. I’m going back to Samsung phones. I want the note 9.

1 Like

Hubby said they are talking about 3 new iPhones. I would wait!

1 Like

@AnnieSokay Shoot! Will you ask him when? My phone isn’t doing well. It types words I don t write… I have to correct it every post I write, 3 times!

1 Like

See it just did it!!! It makes my sentences crazy. :rage:

1 Like

Speculation Mid September! It is supposed to be compatible with the Apple Pencil!

1 Like

The iPhone pluses and x have dual rear camera. One camera takes pic , the other captures depth of field. They are very good cameras.

2 Likes

Here’s something REALLY funny--------I have a “Flip Phone”!! hahahaha. NO SMART Anything!! I don’t even have texting!! OLD AGE STRIKES AGAIN!!

1 Like