Bella Marie is on eBay

Hope you like her pictures.!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-reborn- … 726wt_1139

She’s beautiful! Hope her auction goes great and she sells!

She’s adorable and her hair is amazing… Watching the auction with my fingers crossed for her on eBay… Good luck…

Thank you Ladies for your beautiful compliments.

All I can say is I am blown away with the hair on ALL your babies. Just amazing.

Judy

— Begin quote from “judy”

All I can say is I am blown away with the hair on ALL your babies. Just amazing.

Judy

— End quote

Thank you Judy.!!!

Marlen, I love her! Nobody does hair like you…NOBODY! BOL with her sale, although I don’t think you’ll need it.

Hugs,

Karen

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

Marlen, I love her! Nobody does hair like you…NOBODY! BOL with her sale, although I don’t think you’ll need it.

Hugs,

Karen

— End quote

Thank you Karen Sophia is so beautiful, every time I saw her face I love her more and more.

Wow Marlen! Your pics are fabulous; I esp. love her looking at her dolly, SO SWEET! Tibby’s hair is incredible, too. ALL your babies are wonderful! Your fingers must be wee nibs from all that rooting!

— Begin quote from “Windeec”

Wow Marlen! Your pics are fabulous; I esp. love her looking at her dolly, SO SWEET! Tibby’s hair is incredible, too. ALL your babies are wonderful! Your fingers must be wee nibs from all that rooting!

— End quote

LOL, I need new fingers.

Marie is beautiful. Thank you for posting pictures of your drawings, I am overwhelming at your talent. Good luck on her auction.

She is beautiful!!! Hold firm on the price!!

Thank you Ladies, with evilbay you never know.?!!!

I love her coloring and the fact that you gave her more blood vessels and capillaries. I was looking at my husband’s arm the other day thinking I needed to draw a map of how his veins went… Is it weird to keep checking out people’s blood veins or hairlines!!! My one neighbor thinks I’m becoming obsessed with these dollies… I think I passed obsessed a few months ago! LOL!!

I can’t believe you rooted all that hair and human hair at that! Wow! You must have worked for weeks on that job! She is gorgeous. Hope you get her sold!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

I love her coloring and the fact that you gave her more blood vessels and capillaries. I was looking at my husband’s arm the other day thinking I needed to draw a map of how his veins went… Is it weird to keep checking out people’s blood veins or hairlines!!! My one neighbor thinks I’m becoming obsessed with these dollies… I think I passed obsessed a few months ago! LOL!!

I can’t believe you rooted all that hair and human hair at that! Wow! You must have worked for weeks on that job! She is gorgeous. Hope you get her sold!

— End quote

Thank you so much for your nice compliments, I worked in her hair for a week and 1/2 ,10 to 15 hours everyday , one or two hair in each fossil and her head is full with 3 oz. of human hair, is a lot of work but I feel happy with the result, I know also is to much hair for a baby but I never learn how to sparse the hair in the head, it is very difficult for me to leave space in the head with no hair, I need a teacher behind me when I will root to teach me how to do it.