Beautiful color wheel

8 Likes

I would’ve loved to have those rocks when I was a kid. I collected them for a while.

1 Like

My 5 year old brother collects rocks. Our mother finds them in his pockets all the time when she does his laundry. If we ask him about where they came from he whines and tells us to give him his rocks back😂 gotta love him lol

4 Likes

That’s adorable!!! So cute:-)

2 Likes

I went through that stage too lol. But collecting bugs was the main thing in our second grade class. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NIK----You’re weird !!! lol

1 Like

Biggest grin ever @lynn ---- YUP! :smile::smiley::smile::smiley::smile::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Are the colors of those rocks not showing up??? It’s a color wheel! Not just a circle of rocks!!! It’s pretty!!! Lololol

2 Likes

Be kinda heavy to carry around lol but I like your color wheel you got it down pat :ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::heartpulse::heart_decoration:

2 Likes

We used to make rainbow sand bottles when I was a kid. We collected sandstones of every color you could find, crushed them, and layered them in bottles. I thought they were the most beautiful things imaginable. I must have made hundreds when I could find jars that weren’t already full of grasshoppers and caterpillars. Such joy!

4 Likes