Beautiful Baby "Sera" wants a mommy for Christmas

Hi everyone!
Let me introduce you to this very sweet baby sculpted by Marissa May! I just finished detailing “Sera” yesterday, she is about 20in long, has a doe suede body with 3/4 legs, and 3/4 arms.
Sera has beautiful baby soft medium brown (alpaca) hair and has a mild case of “baby acne” (see photo’s), she is a petite little girl weighing between 4 and 5lbs. She will go to her new home with a magnetic pacifier and bottle and a very soft fluffy blanket.
Sera comes from a smoke free home, her adoption fee is $215.00 (shipping included). I am not offering her on eBay. I accept PayPal or Money Orders.
If you have any questions about this sweet little baby, want to see more pictures, or are interested in adopting her please e-mail me at: MyEthelsNurseryReborn@gmail.com.
Cherie

Thanks for visiting!!

Just wanted to post a few more pictures of Sera…

oh she is soo cute…i love sera…i am dying to do triplets of sam…sera and lucy…i think they would be just awesome for triplets…
you did a great job…i sure hope she finds a mommy soon and can spend christmas at home with her new mommy…

Thanks Fran!
I was lucky enough to get to “reborn” Sam too, I love ALL of Marissa May’s sculpts. Below are a few pics of Sam…

Hi all,
I did decide to post my baby on ebay, Here’s the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :MESELX:IT