BB's on-going sales

Has anyone been taking advantage of BB’s sales? I keep seeing the same ones going off and then on again. Where are the toddlers??

2 Likes

I got Elliot the other day​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

There are never two or more that I want at the same time!!!

3 Likes

Easton was on this morning…
Is Samantha considered toddler? She is on now.

What ones are considered toddler? lol

Same here I see one I want on occasion but never two or three.

1 Like

Kim made a Jesse and I fell in love with it. Wish Jesse would go back on sale. I’ve never done that one

ladybug was on…i think yesterday.

I didn’t see her… unless it was when the forum was broken… lol
I have been trying to update on a different post every time they change… but I may miss some.

Yes LOVE the sales! I was actually sad they changed the algorithm I loved the game of catching the sales lol!

6 Likes

Tibby is on now

1 Like

I got 2 Scarlet and Elliot but I need to stop now :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

So what ones are considered toddler?

Like I think Sweetie (21 in) looks bigger than Samantha (22 inch) but yet Samantha look older…

Samantha also looks older than Elliot, Easton, Grant, etc… but is smaller?

I think it depends how they are reborn cuddles is toddler size but if you look at all the pics of her at the bottom she looks like a five month old.

1 Like

Cuddles is on now

shoot - I missed Cuddles. Had to take my husband to Urgent Care.

darn hope he is ok

2 Likes

He just has a very bad time handling colds - - - they always go from his head to his throat and then into his chest and then he gets coughing so bad that it gives him head pain and he can’t catch his breath. So we just had to get a Z-pak and some cough meds to knock it out before it gets too bad.

I’ve been patiently waiting for princess pug kit. Going to make as a Boston terrier so we can auction off for the rescue. I’ve never stalked BB so much lol

1 Like

Last week i ordered an Asher awake kit cuz he was was on sale for $30

I am tired of seeing Sydney and the piglet. Wish people would buy them so we could move on. (hahaha)

5 Likes