BB's Full Body MAX Release, Plus 15% OFF Site Wide Sale Extended!

Hi Everyone!

We have just released Max— an anatomical correct FULL BODY baby, sculpted by Cindy Musgrove.

So that Max to be included in our 15% OFF site wide sale, we are extending our 15% OFF sale to the end of day today, Tuesday (instead of ending it at noon).

That means that Max is just $30.56, which is an AWESOME price for a Full Body baby!

Come check Max out, and hurry so that you can ALSO take advantage of our site wide sale!

Thanks so much, everyone!

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

10 Likes

I know a lot of ladies are gonna be excited lol!

3 Likes

I would be more excited if I hadnt spent all my money last night at BB! Hahaha

1 Like

Ooh Max is adorable!!

1 Like

Thank you so much, Nevin.

2 Likes

I wish he wasn’t 14 inches. If he was 18 or 19 inches, I’d be clicking the button right now to buy him.

5 Likes

I am so excited and just ordered 3! I have been waiting for this day and have held off on buying kits for months in anticipation :slight_smile:
Now I just hope I can find some clothes to fit this adorable tiny guy.

2 Likes

I wont have more doll money until tomorrow at the earliest. lol
I have cash on hand but not going to deposit it. :slight_smile: I have to go buy stuff and my 6 yr old a pretty dress and shoes as a surprise for her Kindergarten graduation tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t click it either but not because of his size I hate his eyelids lol. I wonder if Izzy could figure out a way to remove the creases in the eyelids?

I bought him. I blame Lynn. She encouraged me! LOL

4 Likes

I love the size and everything about him other then those eye lids hmmmm… Now I am thinking maybe I could buy him and open his eyes! Lol. @izzy would you be willing to open his eyes for me?

I can fill in his eye creases but I wouldn’t know how to open his eyes. Sorry!

1 Like

That’s a great idea. It’s scary to open eyes, but it’s fun too. The other thing would be to no emphasize the eye wrinkles. Just leave them naturally shadowed and they wouldn’t be as dominant as if you treated them like creases.

5 Likes

Ok I’m in I guess! I will figure out some way of fixing those eyes I’m sure lol.

4 Likes

I’ll blame Lynn, and you can blame me! We’re all in this together.

3 Likes

One other question is it a full piece? The photo of the vinyl does not show it in pieces does it come like that and you can’t take it apart?

I was pretty curious about that myself I wondered if he needed a soft body underneath but couldn’t tell so I bought him and I’ll figure it out after I see the kit.

Bet @Jacky can answer that. :slight_smile:

He doesn’t need a soft body. He’s like Blinkin and nod and the la newborn berenguer babies. :smiley:

1 Like

Has anyone every seen this kit in parts, how do his head and limbs attach to the body? Do they have flanges like the regular kits? I want to put him on a cloth body and cut his torso into front and back plates, would this work?