BB you tease!

Every morning I look for the kit of the day on sale. I normally get one and than add it to the other customs I need to order . But, today… you tease! Putting up Realborn® Rebekah Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) that is already out of stock! lol. You are so mean

4 Likes

They must have had a low stock of it. It was in stock for probably an hour. I think the kits they choose from to be the kit of the day are the ones they have the least of at the moment. Which makes sense. They are offering a deal, but don’t want to sell a bunch at those prices. Except for the exception of Joseph 3 months which was a kit they had for sale for 3 days in a row. Either they had too many of him and they wanted to downsize or people just dont want to buy him. I know the computer is the one that generates the sales, but if I had to guess, it think it has to do with whichever kit is the lowest in stock at the time.

2 Likes

I have noticed most kits on sale have went out of stock fast :frowning:

Darn low supply stock. I hope shipments start coming it.
I also saw a post where they thought of doing some reorganizing/adding shelving (cant remember what Nevin called it)
anyhow not time better to update a warehouse than when it is mostly empty. :wink:

1 Like

So glad I ordered when I did! I already planned to buy Rebekah today, and she went on sale right as I was checking out. There must not have been many in stock because her kit sold out fast.

2 Likes

I was going to get her but then decided not to. Came back because I got the urge to get her and she was gone. I was so happy that I couldn’t be tempted anymore LOL BB saved me from myself.

3 Likes

It was not sold out earlier in the morning when they put it out. :slight_smile:

They have had the same kit now for multiple days. I hope they switch it out soon. I check everyday too, they change their posting time though!

:frowning: I look everyday too.

Yeah I think its still Prepainted Fawna. The seconds kit fell off and now its just the regular prepainted fawna up. So it updated. Wish they would choose a different one. Not many people like that kit LOL

2 Likes

Anyone else think Fawna looks like the Precious Gift face with deer parts or is it just me.

4 Likes

Yep. I think that too.

I do love the fawna kit, but NOT the prepainted kit. It looks to cartoonish in the painting. If I decide to get it, I’m stripping her down and giving it my own flare. Or just get a blank fawna kit.

Fawna might surprise you. Even the prepainted kit. :wink:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I wish they would come out with more realistic animals like the piglets. I like the animal ones but not the hybrid baby animal ones. They seem kind of creepy to me.

3 Likes

Cindy Musgrove is sculpting a chihuahua and kitty… not sure if it will be through BB or not

1 Like

When will they be released? I so want the Chihuahua puppy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s too creepy for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pickles will be produced by Enchanted Kreature kits not sure on the timeline

8 Likes

Oh my gosh! How cute is that!!! And the name is perfect! I want one <3

1 Like