BB you tease!

Every morning I look for the kit of the day on sale. I normally get one and than add it to the other customs I need to order . But, today… you tease! Putting up Realborn® Rebekah Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) that is already out of stock! lol. You are so mean

4 Likes

I have noticed most kits on sale have went out of stock fast :frowning:

Darn low supply stock. I hope shipments start coming it.
I also saw a post where they thought of doing some reorganizing/adding shelving (cant remember what Nevin called it)
anyhow not time better to update a warehouse than when it is mostly empty. :wink:

1 Like

So glad I ordered when I did! I already planned to buy Rebekah today, and she went on sale right as I was checking out. There must not have been many in stock because her kit sold out fast.

2 Likes

It was not sold out earlier in the morning when they put it out. :slight_smile:

They have had the same kit now for multiple days. I hope they switch it out soon. I check everyday too, they change their posting time though!

Yep. I think that too.

I do love the fawna kit, but NOT the prepainted kit. It looks to cartoonish in the painting. If I decide to get it, I’m stripping her down and giving it my own flare. Or just get a blank fawna kit.

Fawna might surprise you. Even the prepainted kit. :wink:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Cindy Musgrove is sculpting a chihuahua and kitty… not sure if it will be through BB or not

2 Likes

When will they be released? I so want the Chihuahua puppy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s too creepy for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pickles will be produced by Enchanted Kreature kits not sure on the timeline

12 Likes

Oh my word I so want that!!! It’s adorable! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I don’t suppose you know if the legs are hollow or not? I’d want to root it in fur all over and not sure how it would work if it’s solid.

1 Like

I am not sure. Pickles is small so I am not sure if the legs would be hollow. I would assume they would be but have not heard.

Ah ok thank you. Guess I’ll just have to wait. I want one whatever so it doesn’t make much difference, just it’d be easier if it isn’t a solid mass of vinyl.

1 Like

I’ve never ordered a not yet out kit before only bought off an ebay seller. Is there any way of requesting one ready for when it’s released so I don’t miss it, kind of like how people pre-order console games? Only thing is I’m in the UK so don’t know if that’s an issue?

1 Like

That would be a preorder.
I dont know for sure but think there will be a preorder for Pickles. I know Enchanted Kreature kits will have it on their site. The kit dealers send internationally but it may be more for shipping or custom fees.
I am not sure if there is a dealer in the UK that will have Pickles yet. If I hear anything I will try to remember to tell you.

1 Like

That’d be great, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:. The only reason I’d rather get one from over here is because of shipping and custom fees but if I can’t it’s not a big problem.

1 Like

I know it has been awhile but Pickles the Chihuahua is closer to being available. The proto type blanks just came back and were shared by the owner of Enchanted Kreature Kits.
I think they will also be available in Australia at Enchanted Kreature Kits Down Under but could be wrong, possibly a Enchanted Kreature UK (I havent see the link to that one yet). I think they are still a few months off from being able to order
I think they are around 8 inches and pop together with no cloth body, just the torso.

8 Likes