BB Why is shipping so high

When I place an order from you and add no more than 2 packets of your glass the shipping goes up an extra $20.00!!! Unbelievable, dont you ship priority flat mail.

— Begin quote from “CKN”

When I place an order from you and add no more than 2 packets of your glass the shipping goes up an extra $20.00!!! Unbelievable, dont you ship priority flat mail.

— End quote

It doesn’t sound like you are on our website, but instead are on somebody else’s. Our website does not charge $20 shipping for two packets of glass beads shipped to your location in Colorado.

For an order of 2 packets of glass beads shipped to your location in Colorado, the website charges you $7.00 shipping.
For 3 packets, the website charges you $8.04.
For 4 packets, the website charges you $9.20.
For 5 packets, the website charges you $10.32.
…etc…

You have to get 13 packets, shipped to Colorado, before it even hits $20.

We also use Flat Rate boxes whenever we can, at even cheaper rates than above, and pass the savings on to you when they occur in the form of a Gift Certificate refund.

Bountiful Baby

I do wish BB would ship Priority… I’m in Brazil. I browse BB’s website day in and day out, even add things to my cart, but I always give up on ordering them, because shipping is always $40, mininum. Besides, EVERYTHING that arrives Express in Brazil is taxed. No matter how insignificantly cheap the content is. I’ve had $100, $200 products come Priority and get to my house free of customs’ charges, but with EMS, no deal.

I’ve never ordered from BB. The BB kits I’ve got I bought from fellow forum members, that ship either First Class or Priority.