BB Resin Kits

I remember a long time ago when Bindi and Binki came out, Bountiful Baby sold some Bindi/binki resin kits. Was that a one time thing? or have there been other resin kits offered for sale?

Not that I know much but I didn’t think they were offered in resin. I know they offer a pre-painted version of them and maybe that was what you are thinking of. BB will have the true answer for you!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Not that I know much but I didn’t think they were offered in resin. I know they offer a pre-painted version of them and maybe that was what you are thinking of. BB will have the true answer for you!

— End quote

No I am pretty sure it was Resin. I remember wondering what resin was? I was fairly new at reborning and was going to buy one of the resin ones, but had no idea what resin was so I didn’t. Now that I know what resin is, I would have loved to buy one. They only had a few offered for sale at the time. Hmmm… hopefully Bountiful Baby will answer.

I remember that too Stephanie!
Would be interesting to find out if they are going to move to that occasionally or if it was just a one time experiment?
Thanks for asking the question…helped to jog my memory and the thought of wanting one of them!
hugs
joy

Oh ok what is resin I am in the dark