BB Remaining Boutique $0.98! Factory Prepainted Kits $9.98!

Hi Everyone!

I really want to sell out on the last remaining Factory Prepainted Blaze and Kimi kits, so I have set the price on the remaining stock to JUST $9.98! This is FAR below cost!

Also, ALL remaining closeout Boutique items (excluding Will Beth and Pooky Shoes) have been reduced to JUST $0.98! This includes dresses, tops, bottoms, and various outfits of all kinds, with values to $25, now only $0.98! Again, this is FAR below our cost!

Back in April of this year, we had a total of 1,809 different item numbers. We have been reducing and closing out since then, and right now we only have 1,095 different item numbers remaining-- PLUS when our current “Closeouts” are gone, we will be down to only 838 remaining item numbers on our website (less than half what we had in April).

As you can see, the SKU (item number) reduction that has been taking place on our website during the last few months is MASSIVE. And, it won’t last forever. So take advantage of it now while these closeout items are available, because they will NOT be back!

Thanks so much, everyone!

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

ordered mine!