BB forum - members faces :)

Hi! I’m Morgan. I am 16 years old and haven’t started reborning yet but I have 2 babies in my collection, 2 on there way to me and I am doing a payment plan on a toddler right now. My babies are named Amelia Rose, Scarlett Natasha, Jonathan Gunner and I still have to choose a couple names lol.
This is me

Hi, I’m Tiffany. I really hate having my picture taken and I also hate sharing personal information on the interwebs. I guess fair is fair, though, so here goes…
I live in the mountains of WNC with my partner, two cats, and a dog. When I’m not reborning I enjoy any and all other arts and crafts, reading, gardening, hiking, and cooking. I’m an INFP and have been sorted into Slytherin house on more than one occasion. Working as a hospice nurse generally uses my weekly allotment of peopling up in three shifts or less so I tend to avoid them at all costs on my days off.

Thank goodness for doll forums! Lol

I don’t need to introduce myself. Here I am. :rofl::rofl: Only difference is that I am an INTP. Close enough, I suppose. :grin:

@ZeldaDawn, hi. I am an INFP-T Hufflepuff

Hi! I’m Cheryl from Maine, I have 3 boys who sadley do not enjoy reborn dolls. I love reborning, crocheting, reading and snowshoeing. Here is a pic of my husband and I on snowshoes this past month!! Oh we have a lab dog Bella she was with us but not in the pic

Where in Maine are you? I was born and raised in Maine and just recently relocated!

I m from Auburn, but now live in Farmington. How about u?

I was near Augusta! So not too far apart!

Hi, I’m Tami from WI. I am a teacher. I have 5 kids and 2 dogs. I love painting especially reborns, crocheting, quilting, stamping and all kinds of crafts.

I think it’s safe to make certain assumptions about the lot of us! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lucky Hufflepuff! I was so mad when Pottermore put me in Slytherin but I’m slowly learning to embrace it😄

Snowshoeing looks like fun!

Yes, it is a good workout!

We took the boys to the State museum yesterday in Augusta!

Wow! You are an artist in every way. These are beautiful cakes!!

I’m not brand new here.lol Just been a while since I’ve been here & I was going by MommyBunny nursery & changed it recently to the one I originally used years ago when I had the intention of selling reborns,using my youngest daughters nickname.Anyway live in Ohio & have 2 daughters,20 & 29. I make reborns for me & some for my youngest daughter,I’ve been a widow for 14 years.Not sure if I’ll ever make them to sell,but never say never.A pic of me & my youngest daughter.
18470759_1458807947510016_432091829_n

Hi I’m Cindy from Kimper, Kentucky. I’m 62 years old and I’ve been reborning for about 6-7 years. I only make about 5-10 dolls per year usually due to my full time job. My nursery name is Cindy’s Precious Reborns (CPR) I’m a certified ophthalmic assistant at a hospital clinic. I would love to be able to reborn more but maybe after I retire I can do it as much as I’d like. My second husband and I have been married for a little over 11 years and I have a grown daughter and son and 3 grandkids.

I’m Andrea, I am 46 and a Registered Nurse from Tuscaloosa, Al and work at VA medical center. I am married with two sons and two grandsons. I started reborning in 2016 and my nursery is Charming Chaps. This is my youngest son in the pic

What the heck are you and @hellbunny33 talking about?