BB forum - members faces :)

Amazing cakes !

Your cakes are spectacular!

Thank you so much ladies

My name is Paula from Designsbytrilliants. I live in St Cloud MN and I am 47. I started making reborns back in 2005. I have 2 sons who are 22 and 20. My 22 has a daughter who is almost 1 1/2 who loves baby dolls. I work full time at our Counties Household Hazardous Waste facility. My husband is a diamond buyer so we get to travel to Antwerp Belgium each year. I am a artsy fartsy who loves to sew, crochet and anything else. I also have a an Etsy store since 2010

Hi ladies,
I’m Donna and I live in OKC. I will be 40 this year, and I am a SAHM of what used to be 6 kids, but now only 4 remain, and one doesn’t count bc she’s 22. I have homeschooled for 8 years. Two are in college and one in Marines.
I am an army vet and due to back, knee, and feet issues I found it hard to maintain employment once I got out. If I sit or stand too long I’m in pain. So between that and me going through baby fever is what threw me into reborning. I love it bc I don’t have to stay in one place too long. I’ve always loved babydolls so it worked for me. I started this venture without an artistic bone in my body—so I truly thank you ladies for all the questions you have endured from me and all the help and friendship you have been willing to give. It is wonderful to put faces to names. I look forward to seeing some of you at ROSE.

Hi Everyone!! I love seeing all of these Beautiful faces!! I’ve only been reborning for a little over a year. My wonderful husband and I live in Florida, but after many yrs, maybe moving back where family is in SC. Lord willing. We have a little dog named Lacey. She is 2 yrs old. I’m 59 yrs old and stay at home wife and love every minute of it (most of the time lol) I love the Lord with all of my heart. Hubby and I hope to go to the Orlando Doll and Teddy show in June!! Blessings, Valerie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

Oops!! I forgot!! I was a soap designer for 18 yrs before I got addicted to reborning lol. Here is some of my work. Well here is the link to Etsy that I would use once in a while. All of my pics on are another hard drive :slight_smile: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SeaCottageSoapsFL?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Hello,
I’ve introduced myself many times over the years, but it’s always nice to refresh ourselves for newcomers and such!
I’m Heather & my nursery is Coastal Cuties Nursery. I’ve been reborning since 2007, I am 44 years old and married for 26 years (yep, got married when I was 18, ha!) to my husband Johnny, a flooring contractor.
We live on the beautiful Oregon coast, but we are moving back to Florida in a couple months for a few reasons. 1. my brother and his wife are having their first baby in June, a boy-they are naming him Jude Sawyer! 2. my mom is turning 70 in April, life is too short! 3. I got a fantastic job w/ the City of Gainesville as their Contracts Administrator. We will be missing Oregon so much, but this seems like the right move for us right now.
We were not able to have children, so the babies are my outlet for that. I paint silicone and vinyl. and the occasional unicorn, lol.
We have one little dog, Frankie…spoiled beyond belief, our little boy. He’s turning 15 in July!
Anyway, here’s me, hubs and Frank…

My name is Sherri .I am 36 years old and live in Ontario ,Canada .I am the proud mother to an amazing ,adventurous spunky 11 yr old boy .I have a wonderful supporting husband of thirteen years.I starting reborning October 2018 and have loved every step of the way

Wow, them are some very nice looking cakes.

Hello. I’ve been reborning since 2013 (very slowly) and been here since 2014 (off and on). I’m from middle Ga. I’m almost 48 and have a son who is a freshman in college. I teach (moving back to pre-k yay!!) and love the band I’m with here along with my friend. (I’m in pink). My nursery is honeybunnybabies.-Julie

You are a beautiful lady. No reason not to share your face with us. It must be neat to have an identical twin! Double the beauty.

I’m Christi, almost 46. Live in Austin tx with my partner of 23 years and our 4 rotten dogs. I’ve been a lifelong art and doll enthusiast but just started reborning in 2016. I have 6 dolls in my reborn collection, all other artists’ work except for my Asher who I made as a memorial doll for my dog and my beesley elf. I really only reborn for the love of art and dolls. It seems like folks like to psychoanalyze why we do dolls, but that’s it for me. I try to sell just because I don’t necessarily want 5000 dolls but if nobody buys for awhile, I’m not really bothered. More dolls for me! My nursery name is World of Wonder Art Dolls. I have some stuff on Instagram and Reborn’s.com but don’t use any other social media. I work as a software tester. Oh! One more thing. I went to Rose last year and LOVED it!! I might go this year but haven’t worked it all out just yet.

I love this pic and the doggie. How sweet.

Yes, she is definitely very artistic.

This thread is such a good idea :grinning: So, I’m Kells (short for Kelly but I hate that) 38, Scottish and Autistic. I was officially diagnosed Autistic at 36 but we’ve known all my life.
I’ve only been reborning for a couple of months but I’ve been collecting dolls for as long as I can remember. I still have the first doll I got for my first Christmas at 10 months old. I bought my first reborns (both done by Sumbeambabies) about 2 years ago and started thinking then about wanting to try my hand at it myself, it took me a while to actually get around to it though lol
I don’t work (Autism plus fairly fragile mental health make that not a viable option for me at the moment, if ever) so I can pretty much spend whatever time I want working on babies. I don’t have a nursery name yet, but I’m thinking about one because I’m hoping to attempt to sell a baby sometime soon, once I’m sure my skills are up to it.
I also help look after my mum (who I live with) since she’s had some major health problems, which she’s thankfully on the mend from.
This picture is a few months old but it’s the most recent one I’ve got on my laptop

and just because he’s adorable and is usually curled up on me while I’ll reading things here, here’s my cat, Jack.

Nice pics. Cats and I have never made good companions – but I love all animals. I have a friend with a cat that is pretty amazing. But, for some reason, I have never had one that I was able to keep. I do love dogs, as well, and I have had dogs. My present one is a Chihuahua that I have had 10 years the first of April this year. She was grown when I got her from rescue, so I am not sure how old she is. She has a grey muzzle and even her head is turning white. I feel she won’t be around for many more years. She keeps me company.

Hello everyone, So nice to see everyone’s cute mugs :heart_eyes::grin:. My hubby and I own a Landscaping company “Castillo’s Razor Edge Landscape” in Illinois. Been married to my absolute best friend for 30 years. My Nursery name is “Put A Bonnet On It “ . I am 47 and still pretty new to reborning. I love all sorts of arts especially photography!

Me and my husband, Mike. We have been married for 45 years this past February. The next picture is our oldest daughter and two of our grandchildren. The third picture is our middle daughter and our other two grandchildren. The last picture is our son who is the baby. He lives in Chicago.

![IMG_1550|375x500 (upload://ebVvfeU9JoYiJgNm0tQMWllAkqS.jpeg) ![20180331_164526|690x388]

Hello everyone! It is great to put a face with the members of this forum that have all been so kind to share their reborning experience and expertise with everyone. I am Ruth, I am 54 years old, and I live in Rochester NY and have been reborning since May of 2018. I have only completed 4 babies so far. I have three grown daughters, one granddaughter one grandson, and am expecting another grandchild in October. I work full time and spend a lot of time with my grandchildren, so I really only get to work on reborning 2 to three times a week (if that). But I plan on retiring in 3 years so I am hoping I will be good enough by then to possibly sell some of my dolls. This is a picture that was taken a couple months ago because I dont really take pics of myself. I am terrible at selfies

I love Need to Breathe! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️