BB forum - members faces :)

It was brought up today in another thread that BB forum has many new members (I’ve got the feeling that experienced (I don’t want to use word ‘old’) BB members already done introduction like this in the past.

So, here I am: Yelena Zasyatkina (Reynolds), 58 y.o., live in Atlanta , GA (born in Ukraine).
I started reborning in January 2019 and my nursery name is Yelena’s Reborn Little Stars.

Here is me and two of my grown-up children

Here is me and two of my grandchildren

And here is me with two of my adopted reborn babies (my two Olives): Oliver (Lillbror by Sabine Alterkinch from @jlesser) and Olivia (Sherry by Natali Blick from @Katinafleming).
No, I didn’t know Jenni Lesser or Katina Fleming at the time of adoption those babies from them :slight_smile: . I never even could emagine at that time that I will start to rebon myself and I am glad that I did!

My name is Jenni.
The Lesser’s Lovely Little Reborns
My profile pic is me. :slight_smile:

I used to add more personal info but have stopped due to this being a public forum. I often forget how many people are just lurking. After calling someone out for a website that looked like a total scam and facebook page, the man got very verbal and used my info from my profile here to “threaten” me. So I removed it.

Wow :open_mouth:

Every one knows me my “Mimi” I started reborning in January 2016. I’ve learned A LOT FROM THIS FORUM. I wanna thank everyone for being so helpful on here. I’m still learning as I go. I’ve wanted to give up reborning several times. I’ve invested too much money into this hobby to give up. And I love the outcome of seeing the finished project. Here is a picture of me. My hubby n I love to cruise. We have a cruise the end of April, August n December.

My name is Estelle and I am turning 34 next week. I started January 2017 and I am also a full time music teacher.

Your kids and grand kids are so beautiful! And your “babies”, too. :slight_smile:

To everyone – I didn’t know how to make a new one and it looks as though it is directed to only Estelle85! :slight_smile: Anyway, I searched and searched, and I finally found a pic of me. I don’t have any really recent ones but folks tell me I don’t change. I don’t believe them, but that is what they say! :slight_smile: So, here is my picture. I will be 64 next month. My name is Virginia. I have 3 children, 4 grand daughters and 1 great grand son. I started reborning last year in March. My hubby offered to purchase a doll for me for my birthday in April as I had wanted one for a long time. But, as I shopped online, it became clear to me that in order to get one that was well made it would cost a few hundred dollars. I could not allow him to do that. So, I asked him if he thought I could make one for myself. He said of course I could. So, He purchased the kit for me and that is how it began for me. I have only made 4 dolls in this past year. I made Easton, Emma, Byron, and Nikolas. I have Grant on the table, but I am in the process of setting up my painting room. It has required a lot of rearranging. My health has made that a slow process. But, that is OK. I will get to it as I can. I have learned a lot from you guys and I appreciate the patience shown here on this Forum!
I forgot to mention that live in NW Louisiana.

I am Tina. I started making reborn in 2010 or 11. I also processed and dyed my own mohair and sold some. Due to circumstances over the last 4 years I do not get to work on reborns much at all. Hopefully within the next 6 months things will change. I do like looking at everyone’s work on here.

My name is Emi! I’m a sophomore in college and will be turning 20 in less than a month. I started collecting reborns when I was a freshman in high school… feels like a long time ago!

It’s great to see everyone’s faces!

I’m always nervous sharing photos of me & such lol so I rarely do

My name is Cierra. Special Moments Reborn Nursery is my nursery name. I’ve started reborning in April of 2015 & haven’t stopped since.

Are we sharing age just kidding turning 27 in June (did I ever mention I’m an identical twin)

We certainly do have some beautiful members here! :blush:

An identical twin. That is so cool, @specialmoments! Is she artistic as well?

My name is Isabelle, from Quebec, Canada and I am thankful to this forum to helping me improve my english…
I am a stay at home mom with 3 children 5 to 10 years old. I am a multitask person : I sew, crochet, knit, paint, draw, weave, reborn… I am in my 3rd year of reborning and I am accro !

I love seeing who everyone is!!!

I’m Rachel! My nursery name is Picket Fence Babies. I’ve been reborning for about a year and a half now. Icurrently live in Florida but am hoping to head to Idaho soon.

@YelenaRey You are so beautiful and amazing! What a beautiful family you have too!! :blush::heart:

Yes she actually is. She’s a MUCH better painter than I am. I prefer portrait drawing and of course reborning. Here’s a butterfly she did.

She painted a couple of reborns. I think 3 maybe a few years ago. This was her first. She’s not really into it lol I’ve tried to get her back into reborning but haven’t had any luck lol

Oh wow, I guess talent is partially genetic. Lol That butterfly looks real and so does the baby. Too bad she is not into reborning… she would have done well with it. :blush:

It was so nice seeing everyone’s photos! Everyone is so beautiful and sweet!
I am Tessa, prounounced Tēssa, (long e). I am a 40 year old single mom to 3 beautiful (and sassy) daughters. They are 20, 18 and 8.
I’ve loved and collected dolls my entire life. I started reborning in December and love the art.
This forum has been amazing and I’m so happy to have found it. :blush:

Hi, Im Rosa, I live in Florida, mother of 5 grown children and grandmother of 8. And so excited to become a Great grandmother in June❤ Ive been a home cake decorator for the past 10 years and just started reborning in Oct 2018.

l Here are some of my cakes.

Wow!! Having dipped my hands in cake decorating myself, I truly appreciate your work! Amazingly beautiful!!!