BB dolls on ebay in huge amounts

Hi, saw last night the listings for many of the BB dolls with body and eyes for less then 30.00.
It was california. very curious. just search BB dolls . rosemarie
see item number below. lillpeepsnursery is the seller

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Item number: 190690179289 Up for bids: Blank Reborn Doll Kit “Paige” by Tasha Edenholm. She will make an approx. 19 inch reborn. She is a peach color (very nice color). She has full vinyl legs and 3/4 vinyl arms. Paige’s head circumference is 13 inches. She will come with a cloth body #5805. Eyes (20 mm half round) are included. Also included are the plugs and ring. You can google to see the completed doll. Summer clear out in the Doll Room! Too many kits! I do combine shipping and will be listing many more kits etc…! I charge only exact shipping, I will reimburse difference if buyer is overcharged. All my Items comes from my Smoke Free Home!

Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.

Ask a question

I came across those listings as well. The seller said she is downsizing her supply from what the description said.

I can’t seem to find them again!

I copied as much as I could , check my first one lilpeepsnursery is the seller

lilpeeps is on this forum…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-Paige-blank- … 2c660538d9sample of one

All this auction is from Cathy and she sell all this kit because she have to many and she don’t have enough time to do them, but if you want to buy her kits you can trust on her she is not a scammer.

Good deals!

Hi sorry if I said the wrong thing. It is so nice to share such a bargain with the others here.
very nice of you to make the kits so it is much easier for us. thanks, rosemarie

I bid on a few that I wouldn’t mind having. Didn’t win any, but my bids did bump up the price. I’ve been wanting to do these 2 for a while, but I have so many kits already. The price was too good not to bid. I used to get so obsessed with bidding that I’d wind up spending more than I had intended. Unless its something rare I set my bid at the most I’ll pay and leave it. It irks me to lose by 51 cents, but that’s more about losing, not about the money. I’m competitive.

If I had known I would have been bidding too, Cathy.
Cathy has been an active member on this forum and other forums too that I’m on.
I wouldn’t hesistate to buy from her. It looks like there’s some bargains to be had so if you’re needing any new kits you might want to put her on your favorite sellers list.