BB coupon this week

Did anyone take advantage of the coupon this week?

3 Likes

I didn’t as I don’t see anything that I would like to buy. They only put old, not so popular kits on sale.

2 Likes

Oh man I wish I would have seen this, I made an order this week :frowning:

I had planned to but the unexpected emergency vet bill means it will be a long time before I buy any more kits. Totally worth it, of course. :heart:

The sale is for ALL vinyl kits, you can use it on ones not on sale if you wanted

2 Likes

I understand. I want sale + coupon :wink:

7 Likes

I haven’t cause of my cut from babysitting hours I got to think bills, gas in car or a want

1 Like

What site is this for?

BB= Bountiful Baby

It isn’t that much of a discount…
I kind of wished they would keep up the Realborns for sale. Or the deep discount kit. Since they increased the prices, it isn’t much of a discount. You’re purchasing the kits for the price they normally go on sale for. As for the realborns, I think waiting for them to be on sale is the best option. I’m kind of bummed. I was hoping some good kits would be put for sale, but most are awake and older kits. Not that there’s anything wrong with the older kits, but most of them aren’t my cup of tea. Regardless, it’s nice of BB to offer us a coupon every now-and-then.

1 Like

I did. Just to grab one for a gift . I didnt want my coupon to go to waste.lol

1 Like

I had 3 or 4 in my cart, but decided that I needed to focus on the ones I already have in my stash. Super proud of myself.:hugs:

3 Likes