BB Claire questions

Can someone that has made 10 inch BB Claire please answer a couple of questions for me… Did you use the recommended eye size? I actually want them to look kind of bugged out. I was wondering if it is possible to go down a size or if I should just go with the 14mm and try to find some with a smaller iris.

I also need to know how much hair I would need to root her. I want it to be pretty thick and maybe a couple inches long. I have come up short on hair before and had to order more. Ofcorse it didn’t match up and I would hate to go through that nightmare again lol. Any help is greatly appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have made her. I did use the eye size recommended. It was fine for her. I did not root her, so I cannot help with that. Hopefully someone else can help.

1 Like

Thanks @Jacelyn5440

1 Like

I only rooted Emmy and Salia, my only issue was the fine adult mohair was a bit stiff, didn’t want to lay down on her head, kind of stood up. So I used a finer Mohair.

1 Like

Perfect @Reefbubbles I actually want it to stick straight out lol. I have some adult picked out already. Just need to know how much to order. Do you remember about how much you used?

1 Like

1/4 oz should be just fine, especially for such a little head. I rooted Big Joe with chin length hair and only used about 1/4 oz in total.

1 Like

Thanks @MilosMeadows :+1:

Have fun then, the coarser the better :joy: . Now you really have me curious! I didn’t really pay attention to how much hair I used to root, I know it was barely anything from my 1/2 oz. package. I don’t think it was no where near a 1/4 oz. but if you have that much I am sure you will be safe.

1 Like

Great, thanks a bunch @Reefbubbles