BB Baby help!Please

hello , my name is Dee. I was wondering if someone can help me, I have never made any reborn dolls so Little Maggie will me my first. , she is a discount kit. it says i need a cloth body but doesn"nt tell me which one to but. I was wondering if someone can tell me which one to get
any help will be appreciated
Thanks Dee

2 Likes

I looked her up for you. She doesn’t need a cloth body. She has a body made out of vinyl already.

I just finished Maggie. If it is the same one she does require a cloth body. It goes under the vinyl torso. Either of these 2 will work.

4 Likes

image this is the one I’m looking to buy, how would I do the hair. i have no clue , but I would like to make one for my granddaughter for Christmas

1 Like

thank you for your help on the body:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just made her for my granddaughter for her birthday. She loves the bald babies so I left her bald. I believe the baby in the picture has rooted hair. Here is a picture of mine left bald

4 Likes

I found a video on how to do the wispy hair, It is not in english but I get the idea, Thaks everyone for your help, I"M Sure I will be back with more questions
Thanks again
Dee

1 Like

Welcome Dee. This is an addictive hobby but so worth your time and money. I to learned because my granddaughters wanted dolls for Christmas. I learned by watching Reborn With Me. Kim’s videos are the best(I’m sure there are others better but she’s the best lol) it takes a lot of patience my first took me 4 months because I work all day. Kim uses BB flesh but I use red blue and yellow and power era now. Kim can tell you how to root but when you get to that point ask again for our help. In fact ask throughout the whole process is you get stuck. My question to you is how old is your granddaughter? Instead of rooting you may want to draw the hair on or yes leave her bald. Depends on her age. If it’s not a surprise it can be fun to work on it with your granddaughter.

1 Like

That is exactly how I got started, my granddaughter wanted a reborn for Christmas! Well she got her reborn and now I can’t stop! :smile:

2 Likes