BB...any idea when Kimi is expected?

I check this website AT LEAST twice a day looking for the Kimi kit. I have never been so over the moon about a kit before but I am smitten with this one and would love to have a time frame of when you are expecting her.

Thank you so much, Heather. I’ve never seen an out of stock kit section…is that on the forum or on the website? And where, specifically, is it?

Kimi looks so loveable i think that kit is so sweet

— Begin quote from “traci”

Thank you so much, Heather. I’ve never seen an out of stock kit section…is that on the forum or on the website? And where, specifically, is it?

— End quote

If you look at the gallery page and scroll to the bottom it has the link to the out of stock kits!!
I used to basicly live on the out of stcok kits ( when Nod first came out)!! LOL always checking and re checking. sometimes the shipment doesnt come on time so they have to push the date back. which can be annyoing!

I never noticed the out-of-stock list before either and I’ve been on BB for a few years! Thanks for the info. When I first came on here, I kept noticing the same old announcement on the forum but wondered why it never changed…till I figured out how the forum worked. After that, I just kept checking the top part of the gallery. Now I’ll know where to go!!!

You can also check from here. Just above Baby Talk is Bountiful Baby Announcements. Click that and then select Out of Stock Kits.