BB - ALL Bowtique Items are on sale - Up to 60% Off!

ALL of our Boutique Items are 50% off for Memorial Day!
Now up to 60% OFF on ALL bowtique items all week!!!

In Addition to our Boutique Sale, ONLY ON MEMORIAL DAY (May 25th 2015): get a FREE Realborn® Kit with EVERY order over $100!!!)

EDIT: The free realborn was only being given away ON Memorial Day! However, ALL Boutique items are still up to 60% OFF!

https://youtu.be/9byIAPMs-XA

Thanks Everyone!
Emily, Media Manager
Bountiful Baby

7 Likes

I think it will be automatic because I have some items in my cart and it is saying I haven’t qualified yet.

1 Like

I just placed an order and it was automatically added to my cart.

I’m glad I waited till I had a list of things I needed to stock up. Wow. Thanks BB.

3 Likes

I was looking at the sale anyways and since they added the free kit, it was a bonus. I just added a few more things to my list. I hope I don’t get a kit I already have. :blush:

Thank you BB I appreciate the kit, which ever it is.

I wasn’t going to order anything this weekend, since I just ordered Celeste. But…it’s hard to resist a free Realborn. I ordered bodies, etc. for some of the kits I already have. I also grabbed Thomas with no extras. I never could decide if I really like him or not, but my daughter kind of thinks he’s cute. Anyway, I hope I get another Presley Awake. He’s my favorite of the Realborn’s still available. It will be interesting to see if we all get the same one or different ones. I’m guessing we will get whichever one is not selling well. I’m not sure who that would be, since we all have different favorites! What a fun surprise this will be!!!

3 Likes

That is the one that Carmen is hoping to get so if you get Kase Awake and she doesn’t, I am sure she would love to trade with you! @mcnair6

2 Likes

Wonder how many boxes they will be mailing out today? I can imagine they are pretty busy.

3 Likes

Come Thursday & Friday, there will be a major box-opening party by most of us!!!

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

I would be willing to trade if I get one I don’t like. I really do not like Asher asleep or awake, for that matter.

1 Like

Id love to get Asher… If not I would love to trade with You :wink:

Cool. I’ll check with you if I get an Asher!

I see a new thread coming for us to swap babies. :smile:

3 Likes

Yes… I would love to trade for Kase Awake if I do not get him. He look just like my grandson when he was first born.

2 Likes

Unless we all get the same one! Isn’t it terrible waiting on a surprise? But fun too!

3 Likes

I am hoping for either one of the Kase kits.