Bailey Scholl on sale

Natalie has Bailey on sale on her site for only $40, or two for $70. :blush:
http://www.nataliescholl.com/Bailey.html

4 Likes

Looked at him and he is lovely but its a shame he only has 3/4 limbs and most buyers want full limbs now days. Probably why he hasn’t sold out.

1 Like

True. But BB always stocks extra realborn arms. It would be easy to switch them out. Also, don’t Twin A and Twin B have 3/4 arms? And they sell like hot cakes. So apparently not all buyers care if they don’t have full arms. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

There are still some buyers for the 3/4 arms. I am debating getting one myself because he is a LE. Putting him on the front loading legs body would make him at least have full legs.

I need to sit on my hands and save for Mattie though.

2 Likes

Bailey has 3/4 arms, with full legs. At $40, I just couldn’t pass her/him up. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I already have one but thinking if getting another since he is on sale.

1 Like

How is the vinyl? Is it soft?

1 Like

Hold on and I will check.

I haven’t done Bailey but I did Sofia Grace by the same sculptor and her vinyl was great.

1 Like

Yes. The vinyl is soft. It feels nice.

1 Like

It is a nice kit. I did mine in reborn FX (second time using it… maybe 3rd cause I did a pig for my son also)
And I did applied hair. (rooted then adhered down)

10 Likes

What did you use to coat the hair?

Liquitex matte gel. Brushed on with a mascara brush then smoothed out probably with my finger… lol

1 Like

He is BEAUTIFUL <3

1 Like

He is beautiful!!!

1 Like

Gee thanks now I have added another kit to my stash,just what I needed LOL Good deal though so I pressed buy once again.:footprints::baby:

He is very pretty! You did a great job with those paints!

1 Like

I’ve been out of the loop for 3 years now. Please bring me up to speed. Why do you put the gel on his hair to keep it down, is it permanent, and does the buyer like it?

It is a technique that permanently makes it look that way. It stays down, never needs brushed, never gets ratty. What I use is a medium that is like glue and dries clear.
I have only done it 3 times now and have not had any complaints from buyers.

Melissa George does it also.

2 Likes

Still on sale. I couldn’t resist the sale. I got two.

2 Likes