Babylocks

Is anyone using the Babylocks hair from BB? Do you like it - is it easy to root - are the colors true to their names - is it worth the price?

Any and all comments welcomed and pics of your babies, too.

2 Likes

It’s okay, it’s not my favorite. I find it thicker than my usually preferred hair but it works. I used Chocolate brown, I had enough to root 3 babies, one being 3m Joseph.

11 Likes

thank you - your baby is sweet and I like the color.

It looks nice.

It is nice! It’s very soft and silky, but its thicker than my usual and only looks good if it’s exactly one hair in every hole and it doesn’t lay as flat as others on a newborn. I would only use it on a bigger baby

2 Likes

I used it for the first time on Tobiah and loved it! I will definitely buy it again.

11 Likes

Following!!!

HP Babylocks is made by Heike Politz and its beautiful high quality adult mohair…it may be why it seems thick to someone who may be accustomed to kid or yearling. If you contact her on Facebook she also sells curly hair now.

3 Likes

Is it really straight?

2 Likes

Totally straight! You can style it a little wavy but it takes some effort lol

3 Likes

Good to know!!! I want really straight hair for sue sue… thanks!!!

1 Like

It is a little thicker but it’s beautiful to work with and virtually no waste! It’s expensive though, but then all good hair is.

1 Like

With 1/2 oz you rooted 3? That would make the price a little more tolerable.

1 Like

It’s definately on my list to try. It’s nice to know it’s on the thick side. I’ve been experimenting with Suri alpaca and it’s very thin and staticky.

Yup! And one of them had long hair and one was a preemie. I still have some left too, probably enough for a small preemie. I bought it for a custom order

1 Like

Not in my experience…it definitely has some body to it as you can see on my Liam. Ive rooted with hair that is far more straight. I do prefer the curly hair but you have to message her to get it.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! So much!!! I’m going g to go look at it and see colors :heart:

1 Like

Looks beautiful!

I will be anxious to see her!

1 Like

It’s my absolute favorite hair will only use this I’ve bought two colors and love it. It roots nice and I can normally get two heads out of one order. Doesn’t get nappy or frizzy. It’s very straight but will hold curl

5 Likes