Baby Sweetie was finally born today. My First baby. 😊

Better pics coming soon, but here she is! FINALLY! Sweetie! Every possible thing that could go wrong, did. But I’m very happy with her final results. She really is sweet.

27 Likes

She’s a cutie!:heart_eyes: Love the dress!

2 Likes

She is beautiful, great job!!

1 Like

She’s beautiful :heart:

1 Like

I love her little mouth! So sweet!

1 Like

Wow! Fabulous! Love her coloring & hair…

1 Like

How cute! Love her little outfit. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I know she’s not perfect but I love her. :heart:
Her outfit was my first borns outfit when she was a baby. :blush:

2 Likes

She is beautifully done for your first. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

1 Like

Congratulation Tessa! What a sweetie indeed! I can tell that despite many wrong thinks (that we all already forgot about) she is so loved!
And the fact that you are using your first born daughter outfit on her is so sweet also! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

great job!

1 Like

Thanks y’all!!! My daughter and I haven’t stopped playing with her yet today. Lol
I’ve learned so much while reborning her. I can’t wait to finish my next!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh how precious!!

1 Like

I am glad that you decided that she is a girl! I know I repeat myself through the weeks of her reborning, I love her hair. I don’t care that you think it’s too much. Some babies have that much hair :blush:
She came out to be so precious!
Now I need to catch-up with you with Liam. I told you I will make 2 Liams as twins, then I decided against twins, now seeing @evelyn Evelins’ twins I want to do twins again. Agrrr, decisions, decisions…

1 Like

I love twins and I think Liam would be a precious set of twins. Sweetie has a twin too, Tracy. I have the kit but taking a break from that kit for a while lol. It’s a touch kit to paint.
I quit my job yesterday so I should have a lot of time to reborn until I find another… sigh. I’ll hopefully finish my Liam and Rose tomorrow.
I can’t wait to see your next baby!

1 Like