Baby swap

sent mine today too…I’m sure your swap partner will love hers. I hope mine loves the one I did for her.

sooooo exciting I can’t wait to see!!!

my partner should get hers today I am so worried that she won’t like her

going to be on pins and needles all day!!!

Haven’t received my swap baby yet, but all you ladies relax…I love all kinds of babies…bald, painted, lots of hair…little hair…what ever you have done.

I’m sure those of us waiting will just love them…I will share the opening of my box with all of you…I think that’s so much fun & I hope the rest of you that are waiting will too!

Tick…tick…tick…tick…tick! (Waiting… sorta patiently!)

Luv…Marlene

I will be sending mine soon. I am just finishing up the last bit of rooting and just need to put it together.
It is becoming so realistic. My dad is really good with determining whether a baby is real or not and he walked in the kitchen the other night and said “wow, it looks so real it is scary.” He has never said that about any of my reborns before. I’m hoping the new mommy will love it as much as I do. I am definately in love! LoL

Hopefully my swap partner will recieve her baby today…if not today tomorrow for sure

I know I will love my swap baby, because it was created especially for ME! It has been so much fun creating these babies; I knew NOTHING about my swap partner before I read her preferences on the questionnaire, so I’ve had fun watching and reading her posts on here to try to get some clues. Hope I got it right; it was truly a labor of love! LOL
I hope we do this again!

USPS Says!!! Your item is out for delivery or available at a PO Box at 9:22 AM on November 12, 2009