baby swap

I received my baby today. Will post pics some time tomorrow. Thank you Flyscdiva.

We are patiently waiting…

Here’s the little guy I received.

Kim, what kit is that?

Hugs,

Karen

How sweet - isn’t that Rosebud?

Karen–yes it is.

Rose - if you keep posting all these beautiful babies of yours, I’m gonna have to come visit you!

I think Stephanie did it like I did the Round Robin. I randomly matched people. I kept track of who had who from the last time and made sure that people did have the same partner. With the baby swap, there were two categories—under $30 and over $30. She tried to match up people that way. I actually wrote everone’s name on a slip of paper and had my mom pick a name. If the person on my list had that person, she picked again. It was fun.

I was trolling a different reborn forum and they have babies for swaps that are just up for swap-- hanging out, you post them all there and then someone comes and says “can i swap you for your baby”?. we should have that.

Who sent this doll to Kim please make a comment here I don’t believe we’ve met…

I totally agree with Katie. I think swapping babies is a great idea. But I would like to be able to say no Thank-you…

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

I was trolling a different reborn forum and they have babies for swaps that are just up for swap-- hanging out, you post them all there and then someone comes and says “can i swap you for your baby”?. we should have that.

— End quote

On Real we do a swap post and if anyone wants do to do a personal swap you send them a kit you want reborned and they send you a kit they want reborned then you set a date to ship!! we all post pictures of babies we have done so people can see our work before they do a swap!! it is a lot of fun!!

I really like the idle of reborning a few babies and posting for trade that would be great!!!

That’s a really good idea too Tonya. Any plan where we have a bit of control has my vote and probably unless I’m buried, participation.

— Begin quote from “trapple575”

I really like the idle of reborning a few babies and posting for trade that would be great!!!

— End quote

I like this idea. you can just make a baby you might want to trade and let it sit there and then if someone comes along and posts a baby in the trade section and you like it, you can offer to trade but of course the other person can respectfully decline.

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

— Begin quote from “trapple575”

— End quote

I like this idea. you can just make a baby you might want to trade and let it sit there and then if someone comes along and posts a baby in the trade section and you like it, you can offer to trade but of course the other person can respectfully decline.

— End quote

Thats right and no one should get upset if someone doesn’t want to trade! That way you know what you are getting before you get it!!! I am in!!!