Baby shower boxes

I was going to vend at ROSE this year and planned on taking some fun things I made along with babies. I decided to combine them into sweet reborn shower boxes. I listed them on Etsy yesterday, I only made 20 of them, there are a few left. I thought I would share here since we didn’t get a chance to meet this summer. Next year for sure!

Etsy-
My shop is Elevenmorning

![IMG_6175|666x500](upload://g4

12 Likes

Gorgeous Sets!

1 Like

Gorgeous! I love all the colorful “buttons” and the shoes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wish there were pictures of the items all laid out so I can see them better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful boxes!!

1 Like

These are beautiful and unique! I bet they sell like hot cakes next year at the show!

1 Like

I got by Saint Cloud gear and everything is gorgeous! It looks so sweet on the babies. Thanks Gina! P.S. only 7 left!!!

7 Likes

I couldn’t resist any longer @Gabriell- I snagged one :smiley: These are so cute!

4 Likes

Yay! You won’t regret it! Such pretty colors! I’d buy more if I could.

2 Likes

It was so hard to choose!

3 Likes

I ordered mine the other day. What box did you choose @wildmeadowbaby ???

1 Like

What about you?! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was looking at that one too! I love the little trees

3 Likes

That’s the one I almost picked!!! Let me find a pic of the one I ordered!

4 Likes

Oooh! I waited too long but I love mine too :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, and those are some pretty babies, did you paint them?

1 Like

Thank you! I painted Dominic. He is my favorite baby to hold-I got him weighted just right. Brooklyn is by @micholc and is so sweet. Maybe this summer she will grow hair :blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful boxes, too bad I’m in Belgium :confused:

1 Like

Are there any left? I don’t see them

Pop off her head and send her to me and I will paint it for you.

1 Like

They should be on Etsy, I haven’t checked today.

1 Like