Baby Jesse

Is anyone one else working on Jesse?
I have put several layers on her lost track of how many,but I am sure having trouble getting her to hold any color.
Wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

4 Likes

I had this issue with my Asher. Just keep going and the color will eventually start to show up.
He isn’t completely done yet,But here’s my Asher

6 Likes

He is really cute!

Thank you. The picture doesn’t show his color perfectly,But I think you get what I mean. It was hard to get him to keep the paint,but I kept going and he turned out okay
Your Jesse is looking good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been working on a Jesse also and felt like I was getting nowhere. I finally did a yellow ochre wash and it helped a lot. Are you planning to root yours? Her head is so big I’m thinking about a wig. Just not sure which one to get.

I did Jesse before Christmas, and I didn’t have any problems. I’ll include a picture to show you.

10 Likes

Your Jesse looks good to me.

@demonicchic12 Your Asher is turning out nicely. Good job.

1 Like

@otterbaby2 Thanks :slight_smile: I think his overall skintone is done,Just needs a few more layers on his lips and some shading and creases

1 Like

How darling!!

1 Like

Yes I am going to root her with red hair she is my keeper because I think she looks like my daughter.

4 Likes

You’re Jesse is beautiful hope mine turns out half as good.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the positive post much appreciated :grinning::grinning::grinning:

@smcoddi Your Jesse will be just as beautiful. You’ll have to post the finished picture. I am glad that you found a match for your daughter. I fell in love with the Jesse sculpt when she came out.

Thank you , I’ll look for that one.

I think he’s looks great so far!!! Seems like some vinyls suck up the color and
it takes quite a few more layers for them!!!

I love the mouth on that kit! Yours is coming right along too!

I love this mouth also one of the biggest reasons I picked this
Kit,but I really am having trouble with it.
I have been complaining to my husband about lighting and he sure enough fixed that it is like a sauna in here now haha, but now I see every little thing I don’t think I will ever finish her.

1 Like

The red head at the bottom is who this baby is suppose to look like. I don’t have any pictures of them as baby’s or before this my house burned and we lost all material items came out blessed with each other.
Technically I could do this baby balled because I didn’t even know what color hair she would have till about three months.
Anyway these are my three biological children I have adopted three since then
My two oldest grandsons and my youngest granddaughter.

1 Like

@smcoddi, I’m no help with matching a kit but wanted to say I’m sorry for your loss but thankful it was limited to possessions. They certainly pale in comparison to your family. Your children are adorable.