Baby Eliza, by Denise Pratt

im in love! when should we see these kits in stock … how lucky is denise to have eliza to hold forever … congrats

the real Eliza is a beautiful baby!
Hey Nevin and Denise…how many does that make…last count I had was 11…how far behind am I?

Are you serious JaNan, they have 11 children?!

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

— End quote

No. We have 13. Ages are from Eliza to our 21 year old Adam.

9 boys, 4 girls.

Nevin

OH MY GOODNESS!!! this is amazing!!! Congratulations on a bakers dozen of beautiful babies !!!The kit is breath taking and I will be getting her when she comes out !!!

Major Kudos to the proud parents!! Very amazing and inspiring!!

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

— End quote

No. We have 13. Ages are from Eliza to our 21 year old Adam.

9 boys, 4 girls.

Nevin

— End quote

so I** did **lose count! well congrats on that sweetie…and the other 12…maybe you will even up with a #14

she is adorable but all of your children are beautiful! congratulations on little Eliza!

wow and i thought three was alot! i couldnt imagine adding 10 more to my bunch … congrats on lucky 13! shes a beauty

She is so beautiful. What a precious kit she turned out to be. So when will she be in stock?

Dianna

Thanks so much for the compliments on Newborn Eliza and the real Eliza .

This kit is expected to be available around the first part of July.

Your baby is so adorable Dianna. I love her dress . Check out this picture of my real baby Eliza at 6 weeks in the same dress.

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/images/eliza2.jpg

Donna RuBert did a portrait baby of Eliza from this photo. She also had detailed measurements, many more photos and the opportunity to see Eliza in person. I can’t wait to show the 6 week Eliza to all of you. I was emotionally touched by Donna’s work and her ability to capture my Eliza’s expression and likeness. This kit will be TDF.

Thanks again,
Denise Pratt

Goodness Denise! does that baby smile all the time? she is just stunning! Good job!
Now…the 6 wk Eliza will be a kit too??? how can this get any better???

Beautiful baby beautiful kit!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks Denise on the compliment on my baby and dress. Looks like your little one has the same dress on that my siggy does. How cute is that.

You really do have a precious baby and can’t wait to get a kit. But know they will be gone fast.

Dianna

Eliza is beautiful and so is this prototype of the new sculpt! I just LOVE the painted hair the artist gave her too! Looks so real!

Denise, she is beautiful. I can’t wait for both kits to come out. I sure hope you are producing large quantities.