Baby clothes!

My hubby and I went to some yard sales yesterday and I hit the jackpot at one. I got 9 adorable boy items for $20. My boy clothes are seriously lacking so this was a very happy find.

Then, I went to a closeout sale at Once Upon a Child and spent another $40…eek!! But, I got 16 pcs of boys clothes and 20 girl items plus 7 pair of shoes! My hubby will shoot me now if I look at any more clothing items. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

What an awesome find! Adorable shoes, and I love the boy overalls!

1 Like

That little peanut outfit is sooooo cute!

1 Like

Nice score :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

You got some really cute clothing Amy…!!..Nice when you find good deals like that…!!.happy for you:-)

1 Like

Absolute bargains and adorable clothes to boot x

1 Like

@Sydster: I love boy overalls, too!

@kareninflorida: That one is cute and it’s made out of soft seersucker material.

@smcoddi, @flymetotheisle, @SilentSleepers: Thank you! I had fun washing all those little clothes today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG! Jealous! I love the little knitted outfit…soooo cute!!

1 Like

Good job!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

It is so satisfying to get good bargains. Lucky lady!

1 Like

I love once upon a child! but I get into way to much trouble in there! l :smile: ol

1 Like

What a great haul you made. Congratulations on all the cute “stuff”!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sad the Once Upon a Child near me is closing. It’s a long story but the short version is one partner is pulling out so the other one is forced to close. :cry:

I had my basket piled high and realized I needed to count my items. Even at $1 per item, I couldn’t afford 100 items! I weeded through and got the best. Thankfully, I only had to put back about 6 items. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What great deals!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

all very cute

1 Like

Love it you hit the jackpot yeah!

1 Like

Thank you, ladies! :slight_smile:

Wow, super shopper! Love all the outfits! :smile:

1 Like

Oh they are so cute!

1 Like