Baby clothes for sale mostly boutique updated! reduced price

Yes this is still available. I only sold 3 pieces. I think i may have pisted pucs of what sold

Mcnair6 post show the 3 i sold. All others are still available. Also i have another bubble suit like the one she purchased without the hat

I want the one I posted

Did the dark pink sell yet? If not, what size is it?

That on is tiny liIke a preemie but no bigger. I want $15 plus shipping for all three pieces. Let me know if you still want it, it is still available.

Which one are you talking about? Can you post the pic?

ef0cd73b96dc1f54de79318b28a33df59ed0c6a7_1_374x499

Interested but how long will it take for you to ship? I need the item by Friday.

I can ship tomorrow if you pay tonight. What state are you in?

This one is like a preemie size I think it may be a bitty baby outfit. I am not sure though. IT is great quality. It is more of a red with white checks in it too. I will take $15 plus $10 shipping for it. I always send my things priority mail so it costs a little more. Let me know if you want it. Thanks

My papal email is melrick1@verizon.net
You can send friends and family or goods and services, it doesnt matter to me. Just let me know. I will put it in my car tonight so i will have it tomorrow to ship out.

You can send me a invoice. I sent you a message

No thank you

I am open to offers also. I wont be offended. I really need to move this stuff. Thanks

Pictures of the three I purchased are above (in the post where I asked about them)… they are beautiful! So glad I got them. :slight_smile:

Is this still available

No, that is one of the ones I already purchased… it is gorgeous!

We have great taste lol. If you ever put it on a baby I would love to see it on!

No sorry

I just sent invoice