Baby Bubbles

Since I had so many people asking me about how to do the bubbles, I thought I would post it here. I’m not always good with words, so I hope I can explain it well enough.

This was my first try at the bubbles, so I may have just gotten lucky with the way they turned out, lol. I used the paper glaze. Now I have noticed with a new, full bottle of glaze, that it usually comes out with hardly any bubbles when you use it to put on the eyes. Sometimes there is, and you have to pop it with a toothpick, so your eyes don’t have them.

My bottle of glaze had about 1/4 left in it, and I had to shake it down, to get the glaze to come to the top to use it. Kind of like when your using a bottle of glue, and the only thing that comes out is air, unless you shake it.

So I think my bottle had alot of air in it, and then combined with shaking it, created bubbles. I just squeezed out about 2-3 tiny drops in the bottom of the mouth. I had already lightly glazed the lips, tongue and inside of the mouth.

I then let this sit and dry for over a day, it may have been almost 2 days.
There might be a better way to do this, but this was how I did it. I hope it works for me next time I try it.

I hope I didn’t make it sound too confusing, like I said, I am terrible at wording things. But hopefully, it may helpful.

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us, I really appreciate it and I think your instructions were great, I understood it and will be giving it a try

I have to tell you this happened to me accidently. I was painting glaze in the mouth of “SPICE” by Ashton Drake & I had a little fan going to keep me cool. I let the glaze dry & the bubbles stayed, thats how I got my mouth bubbles

Thanks for sharing! Your directions weren’t confusing at all. I can’t wait to try it out!

Thank you so much for telling us how you did that! I have been trying to figure that out every since I first saw you do it lol. I LOVE LOVE your Michelle.

Thank you so much Wanda. It looks so realistic.

hugs Tina

Thank you for sharing that!!!

Where do you get paper glaze…at Walmart?

Some have said they found it at walmart. The one near me dose not carry it You can order from B&B too.

I got mine at Michael’s & AC Moore