Baby #5, Finished and Photographed!

I did not enjoy this girl one bit. And I still find her homely. But she has gotten good reactions from my friends and SO. I’m honestly just relieved she’s done.

17 Likes

She is so pretty! :heart_eyes: great hair painting!

2 Likes

Aww, she’s cute

1 Like

She is so beautiful. You did a great job!!!

1 Like

is that Realborn Skya sleeping? I loved creating this sculpt!! definitely a favorite of mine.
you’ve done a great job:)

1 Like

It is! She is growing on me. My friend is in absolute love with her! I think I am just too critical of myself to really love any of my own work. :joy:

1 Like

Thank you! I am happy it turned out much better than the last one and now I think I can do a better job on my next baby even. I was worried because I am a watercolor artist it wouldn’t click but I realized I was WAY over thinking it. There’s not as much negotiating with acrylic.

1 Like

You do watercolor painting? That’s really cool! I want to get into watercolors but don’t know where to start. I have some drawings that would look amazing as watercolors in my room!

1 Like

I do! I’m not wonderful at it but I love it. I can recommend some supplies if you want? And I follow a message board/ forum like here where I learned a lot, it’s called Wet Canvas. I haven’t taken any formal classes or anything, just the school of Google :joy: It’s very relaxing.

1 Like

That would be awesome,thanks! Maybe pm me so we don’t spam your thread :joy:

1 Like

She looks great! Never wanted this sculpt, but sure do now!

1 Like

Great job! I don’t think she is homely! I think she is very newborn and sweet!

1 Like

You have done a really wonderful job on her. She looks very newborn and beautiful.

1 Like