Baby #21, Skya version 2!

I painted this girl for my 5th baby and now my 21st! I was not a fan before but she has grown on me a bit. She’s a sweet little bug! She is on her way home to her new mama already.

24 Likes

She is beautiful!

2 Likes

She’s cute, I need to paint one now. I really like the colour you did her lips.

1 Like

Beautiful job, she is adorable!

1 Like

Me too, her lips are my favorite I’ve done. I brushed purple out from the inside center and I think that’s something I’m going to do on all of them now. She looks very peaceful as opposed to my first one who looked like she had a traumatic birth :joy:

4 Likes

Oh she is so sweet! Great job on her

2 Likes

Love the blond hair! I think it suits her :blush:

1 Like

I want a RosieCait baby parade from doll #1 to the most current. Your work really inspires me because I know you are relatively new to this but you seem to really have it figured out! I want to see your progress all in one thread. Too much to ask? :joy:

4 Likes

Bwahaha no not too much to ask! But here I’ll show you my first 5, including Skya!

Baby 1! Look at those eyebrows. He’s chalky and his hair is atrocious. But I like that he looks Asian and his overall skin tone.

Baby 2, Kate. I made her for my mom. Her hair is prisma instead of painted. Still chalky. Horrid hair.

Baby 3 was Darren. First time I fully rooted a baby and you can definitely tell. This poor baby.

Then Liam, I went back to painted hair. He lives with my mom too! Very dolly looking but starting to lose the chalkiness

And five was Skya 1… I hated painting her and thought she was just not cute. I was learning blue shading here and oh boy. It looks like she had a rough time getting born :joy: but I was starting to get the hang of hair painting!

Now you should be able to see all of them on my nursery on reborns except for Dominic I did as number 18, lavender twins as 14 and 15, and my second LouLou, My keeper baby Hattie, was number 17. But everyone else is on there! Www.reborns.com/caitlynscradle

2 Likes

Wow, the transformation between each baby is amazing. You really are inspiring! I’m going to go look at your nursery photos.

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

I have to tell you, your first rooted head is not bad! Not compared to my first rooted head… Now THAT is atrocious! :slight_smile: I have thought on how to fix it, but so far, nothing. One of the wigs I got from @Mommarobin was tried on him, but no go. Too old looking for a baby. The red one, @Mommarobin. The others were way too small. I did not order them to put on that baby in particular, but I thought I would try them. :slight_smile: LOL My 12-year-old grand daughter said it might need a (she motioned clipping with her hands)! :slight_smile: She is so sweet. I don’t want to spend $30 on a wig to put on him. He is not that great a job in the first place.

1 Like

Beautiful! You are growing so fast! I am so proud of you!

1 Like

That makes my whole day!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like