This took me WAY longer than I expected!! But it came out super cute! Almost done! I finished the outfit tonight. I’ll take pics tomorrow, but I liked this pic a lot. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heart_eyes:

28 Likes

Can’t wait to see her all put together, I love her.

1 Like

The head is beautiful, cant wait to see the whole baby :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know I love her…she is SOOOOOOOO sweet!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! Gotta go to work, then hopefully I’ll finish her! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Aaah Miss Kitty, always enjoy your creations haven’t seen your work for a while. Looks great. :footprints::baby:

1 Like

Yep but guess what?? I finished college!! Woooooo i off is walk at graduation the 22!!!

7 Likes

Wow Good for you, that is a great accomplishment. Bask in your moment on the 22nd enjoy every minute.Yaaay for Miss Kitty!!! whoohooo!:woman_student:

1 Like

Thank you! :man_dancing:t2::man_dancing:t2::man_dancing:t2:

Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you! Are you working in Summer yet? :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

No, she is on waiting list. I started on two IDTS contest babies, but then life kicked in and now everything is stalling for at lest 2 weeks.

1 Like

Aww well remember to take care of you first! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

I helped my grand daughter make an avatar baby a few years back.She used air dry.What type paints are you using on yours? I really like your colors.

1 Like

Aww thank you. I used GHSP for this. :slight_smile:

Your avatar looks so good !! Congrats on finishing school, What a wonderful accomplishment. I know the struggle way to well, I went to college 4 times before earning a Masters. Well wishes on your new endeavors and hope to see more of your creations !!!

2 Likes

Woooo! Masters!!! That’s so awesome! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

So cute! I really want to try painting an avatar but I don’t trust myself to do one without a tutorial.

2 Likes

Omg girl! Trust yourself! You can totally do it

1 Like